Arkham is an intelligence platform that provides information on the real-world entities and individuals behind crypto market activity.
Arkham’s intel-to-earn economy incentivizes the sourcing of deanonymized intelligence at scale and makes it available to everyone,providing clarity and transparency, and making the crypto industry more stable, fair, and strong.
Some things you can do with Arkham:
- See the entities & individuals behind pseudonymous crypto wallet addresses
- See what top traders/investors are doing in real time & using historical data
- Predict future market movements by using on-chain data to track the flow of funds
- Track your portfolio and historical performance
- Conduct due diligence
- Conduct research on & observe illicit fund flows - on-chain sleuthing
- Inform your research & reporting using real-time on-chain data & analytics
Note: The platform is currently in Beta & is constantly evolving with new features added regularly
- Entity Page: See a complete view of the activities of any entity or address. You can view their portfolio, historical balances, exchange usage, P&L, and top counterparties, as well as a list of transactions which can be sorted and filtered
- Visualizer: Translate raw, blockchain transactions into clear network maps.
- Dashboards: Build & share unique dashboards of these entities and addresses.
- Filtering: You can filter and sort transactions across the platform to only see what you want to see. You can filter and sort by: time, counterparty, token, token amount, & USD Value.
- Alerts: Set custom alerts for on & off-chain activity & view their history against pricing & other important signals
- Explorer: Full block explorer. View specific details on any transaction.