Forged in gaming, Enjin’s tools and services can also be used by companies of all sizes and industries seeking to create blockchain products or utilize tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization strategies.
The Enjin Platform is a blockchain PaaS (Platform as a Service) that allows users to create and manage blockchain games without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching a blockchain game, it is a powerful suite of tools and services for creating blockchain games. It is an all-in-one blockchain game development platform comprised of Blockchain SDKs, Platform API, Wallet Daemon, and Efinity.
The following are the features of Enjin Coin (ENJ) about game:
- Utilize Innovative Crowdfunding Models: Create your characters, weapons, real estate, and other gaming assets in advance and offer them to gamers via traditional crowdfunding platforms or a stand-alone website.
- Enable Player-Driven Value Creation: Enable your users to modify, craft, upgrade, build, and trade blockchain-based gaming assets which can then gain intrinsic, real-life value of their own based on their history, stats, input, and player customization.
- Gain User Loyalty and Trust: Give each player an unbreakable bond of trust: true ownership of digital gaming assets value-backed with ENJ. This makes your users not only more loyal but also more likely to make a purchasing decision.
- Recapture Lost Revenue: Eliminate or regulate gray market trading, which can amount to over 40% in lost revenue. You can then monetize all trading—whether online, in-game, or peer-to-peer—via implementing blockchain-enforced trading fees.
- Build and Partner with Gaming Multiverses: Build a gaming multiverse of your own, enabling players to use and even level up their characters and items across sequels or entirely different games—or collaborate with other studios to do the same.
- Reduce Player Churn: Gaming assets are owned by gamers, and safely kept in their private Enjin Wallet. Players must approve each transaction via their wallet, thus making any hacking or in-game fraud impossible—and in turn reducing player churn.
But not just with games, the Enjin Platform can also empower a few other use-cases, which are:
- Art: Turned into NFTs, your artwork can be easily displayed in virtual galleries—or anywhere in the Metaverse; it can also double as proof of ownership that is connected to the physical art piece
- Sports: Mint NFT Collectibles, own Sports moments and memorabilia, engage your sponsors, and create memories that truly last a lifetime.
- Music: Truly own music, create and produce music using new technology and have exclusive rights; turning it into a powerful token
- Real-World: Tokenize anything from old comics and rare paintings to real state and physical products.
- Collectibles: Create easily tradable, programmable, scarce digital collectibles that tell a meaningful story.
In 2017 following a successful ICO that raised $18.9 million, Enjin established itself as a blockchain ecosystem developer, building a suite of user-first blockchain products that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
Early 2018 saw the release of Enjin’s first blockchain product, the Enjin Wallet, which has over 1 million downloads on Google Play and the App Store.