Grok Inu (GROKINU) Live Price and charts Today

1 Grok Inu (GROKINU) Price Today in USD is -

Grok Inu (GROKINU) = - USD

Grok Inu (GROKINU) all-time high (ATH) is - USD

The maximum supply of Grok Inu (GROKINU) is 1,000,000,000,000,000.00

Grok Inu (GROKINU) 24h volume is - USD

Grok Inu (GROKINU) Market Cap is - USD

Grok Inu

Oops! Data Untracked.

Shoot us an email via research@tokeninsight.com if you have feedback for this token.

  • Rank #N/A
  • Market Cap -
  • 24H Spot Volume
  • 24H Volume / Market Cap -
  • Circulating Supply -
  • Total Supply 1,000,000,000,000,000
  • Max Supply 1,000,000,000,000,000.00
  • Fully Diluted Valuation -
  • API ID grok-inu copy duigou
  • Project Start Date Nov, 2023
  • Contracts & Explorer(s) coin-img 0xA71...bd060
    copy duigou
  • Websites Website
  • Links
    • icon
    • icon
    • icon
About GROKINU Roadmap & Milestones
Grok Inu is a memecoin created on BNB and owned by the community.

Grok Inu is a memecoin created to build a community. We don't make grand promises or have a nonsensical roadmap. It is a token created on the Binance Smart Chain, entirely owned by the community. Liquidity will be locked automatically on the Pinksale Ecosystem for 5 years after a fair launch. 75% of the tokens have been burned, and the remaining 25% have been sent to the fair launch pool on the Pinksale Ecosystem to create liquidity. There are no team tokens; the contract was created through the Pinksale Ecosystem.
Community members holding tokens will receive a 1% USDT reward from the tax fee generated in each transaction.

The total tax fee is 3% for Buy/Sell transactions: 1% USDT Reflection, 1% Liquidity addition, and 1% for Marketing and Team. Tax fees can be subject to community voting and may be changed in the future, with a minimum of 0% and a maximum of 5%. This is entirely dependent on the community's wishes. Fair decisions will be made through community voting, ensuring a genuine memecoin journey is in the hands of the community.

Expand
Related News
Avalanche Unveiled Criteria for its $100M Meme Coin Fund Avalanche Unveiled Criteria for its $100M Meme Coin Fund
Solana Saga Phone Sales Surged as Purchasers can Claim 30M BONK Airdrop Solana Saga Phone Sales Surged as Purchasers can Claim 30M BONK Airdrop
Decentralized Data Storage Network BNB Greenfield Live on Mainnet Decentralized Data Storage Network BNB Greenfield Live on Mainnet
$BONE Price Breaks $0.90, Up 15.36% Over the Last 24 Hours $BONE Price Breaks $0.90, Up 15.36% Over the Last 24 Hours
BNB Chain's Layer2 Network opBNB Live on Mainnet BNB Chain's Layer2 Network opBNB Live on Mainnet
Latest News More More
Frax Finance to Turn Back on the Revenue Sharing for veFXS Holders
All in Bits to Launch GovGen Chain ahead of Cosmos Hub AtomOne Fork
Bitcoin ETFs Daily Trading Volumes on Record High
17 Hours Ago New Stablecoin Protocol Ethena Captured over 5% of Global $ETH Perpetual Futures Open Interest
3 Days Ago Injective Introduced CW-404 Standard, Replica of the Experienmental ERC-404 Standard
delate
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands
Open