Ultra is the first mainstream entertainment platform powered by blockchain. Ultra enables gamers to access all kinds of game services under a single roof, a single login: discover, buy, and play games, watch live-streaming feeds, interact with their favorite influencers, participate in contests, compete in tournaments, and much more. Ultra claims to set itself apart by building a PC game publishing platform. This infrastructure enables a few specific advantages for developers and players that are supposed to help Ultra achieve its goal.
1. Earn 21% more sales revenue while simultaneously benefitting from faster payouts that otherwise take between two and four weeks on established platforms.
2. Receive access to different new business and marketing tools that can open up new revenue opportunities.
3. Be able to leverage referral bonuses and rewards programs specifically built to help them scale their businesses.
Players can benefit from:
1. Purchasing the game different kinds of games.
2. Earning money through participation in beta tests, advertisements, and game curation.
3. The experience of being part of a community that can open up earning opportunities through referrals.
4. The option of reselling their games while earning UOS in the process.
Ultra’s tech stack allows users to choose whether they want to get rewarded with Ultra coins for watching advertisements on the platform. Ads are displayed in several areas before and after the game, as well as in-browser notifications. Moreover, Ultra offers Ultra Go, its platform companion app that allows players to participate and earn on Ultra from mobile devices.