10% of Total Bitcoin Left to be Mined

According to TokenInsight's official data, there are currently about 18.9 million Bitcoins in circulation, which is about 90% of the total Bitcoin supply (21 million), leaving 10% of the total $BTC volume to be mined.
Source

Bitcoin

In This Article

Related News
Bitwise Thinks Spot Bitcoin ETF to See the Next Wave of Institutional Capital as Major Brokerage Firm Open Gate Bitwise Thinks Spot Bitcoin ETF to See the Next Wave of Institutional Capital as Major Brokerage Firm Open Gate
Morgan Stanley Considering Add Spot Bitcoin ETF to its Brokerage Platform Morgan Stanley Considering Add Spot Bitcoin ETF to its Brokerage Platform
Bitcoin Staking Protocol Babylon Launched Testnet Bitcoin Staking Protocol Babylon Launched Testnet
Crypto Mining Giant Marathon Digital Unveils Bitcoin Layer 2 Network Anduro Crypto Mining Giant Marathon Digital Unveils Bitcoin Layer 2 Network Anduro
BlackRock's Spot Bitcoin ETF Recorded $1.3B Daily Trading Volume, Breaking Monday's Record BlackRock's Spot Bitcoin ETF Recorded $1.3B Daily Trading Volume, Breaking Monday's Record
Latest News More More
2 Days Ago RWA Protocol Ondo Finance to Launch Tokenized Security
2 Days Ago Blast Launched Mainnet, Unlocking $2.3B Staked Assets
4 Days Ago Risk Manager Gauntlet Quits Aave and Moves to Rival Lending Protocol Morpho
4 Days Ago Decentralized Social Graph Protocol Lens Enters Permissionless Stage
5 Days Ago Frax Finance to Turn Back on the Revenue Sharing for veFXS Holders
delate
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands
Open