Binance Labs announced the projects selected to participate in its Season 6 of the Incubation Program, including 12 projects in the areas of Infrastructure, DeFi, AI-powered DApps, and Gaming Fi/Social Fi.
- Vistara - a one-click rollup deployment framework for designing and managing scalable infrastructure across different execution environments.
- UXUY - a multi-chain platform based on MPC and AA wallet technology.
- BBOX - a perp DEX initially launching on Linea.
- Derivio - a decentralized structured derivatives ecosystem on zkSync.
- Ethena - a derivative infrastructure provider.
- Shogun - a chain-agnostic orderflow aggregator and smart liquidity router for modular networks, initially launching on the Cosmos interchain.
- AI-Powered DApps
- MyShell - an AI-powered Web3 chatbot platform featuring proprietary AI and TTS (text-to-speech) models and modular design. It aims to enable users to create, share, and monetize AI robots, each with a unique voice, memory, and dialogue style.
- NFPrompt - an AI-powered Prompt-UGC platform with multimodal proprietary models including text to image/video/music models, that allows users to effortlessly create NFT content, vote, and earn rewards from art campaigns sponsored by Web3 projects.
- QnA3 - an AI-powered Web3 knowledge sharing and search platform.
- Cellula - a fully on-chain autonomous life simulation strategy game on Ethereum.
- Crypto Café - a learn-to-earn platform dedicated to blockchain and crypto topics.
- MetaCene - the first Web3-native MMORPG homeland game.
If you have news reports or announcements that you want to reach a wider audience, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org