Boot Finance to Conduct a Five-Year Public Offering

TokenInsight news, Boot Finance, the DeFi protocol formerly known as Swerve Finance, has announced a public offering of its token $BOOT, which will last for five years, with 50% of the total $BOOT released in the first year. Users can purchase directly with $ETH in their contracts or participate in some liquidity mining for $BOOT. The Boot Finance team has introduced a lock-in period of up to 12 months, where 30% of the $BOOT will be released directly to users after they complete their purchase, and the remaining 70% will be unlocked linearly over the next 12 months.
Source

IDO

Related News
BisoSwap Overfunded by 2,423.12% in its First BRC-20 Token Sale BisoSwap Overfunded by 2,423.12% in its First BRC-20 Token Sale
zkSync-based DEX ZigZag to Issue $ZZ and Launch IDO on June 24th zkSync-based DEX ZigZag to Issue $ZZ and Launch IDO on June 24th
Balancer Yield Management Platform Aura Finance Launches LBP Balancer Yield Management Platform Aura Finance Launches LBP
Yield Management Platform Aura Finance Will Conduct LBP on Balancer in Early June Yield Management Platform Aura Finance Will Conduct LBP on Balancer in Early June
DEX EvmoSwap Based on Evmos Announced Private Sale and IDO DEX EvmoSwap Based on Evmos Announced Private Sale and IDO
Latest News More More
5 Hours Ago Runes Protocol Sets to Launch at the same time as Bitcoin Halving
5 Hours Ago EigenLayer Removes Caps on All $ETH LST and Unpauses Restaking Deposits
1 Day Ago OKX Launched Ethereum Layer 2 Network X Layer
1 Day Ago Pantera-Backed Ethereum re-staking rollup Omni Announced Airdrop Plan
1 Day Ago Arbitrum Launched Bound Liquidity Delay Protocol on Testnet with Interactive Fraud Proofs
delate
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands
Open