Brazilian Investment Bank BTG Pactual Launches New Fund to Invest 20% in $ETH

TokenInsight news, leading Brazilian investment bank BTG Pactual has announced that it has launched a new marketplace fund that will invest in Ethereum. The fund is said to be called BTG Pactual Reference Ethereum 20, of which 20% will be invested in $ETH, the cryptocurrency native to the Ether network, with the remaining 80% invested in fixed income. It requires a minimum investment of BRL 100 (USD 17.74) and charges an annual management fee of 0.5%.
Source

Ethereum

In This Article

Related News
 Ethereum Next Upgrade "Pectra" Could Improve Wallet UX and Increase Staking Limit Ethereum Next Upgrade "Pectra" Could Improve Wallet UX and Increase Staking Limit
EigenLayer and EigenDA Launched on Ethereum Mainnet EigenLayer and EigenDA Launched on Ethereum Mainnet
ANZ Banking Group and Chainlink Tested Tokenised Asset Settlement on Avalanche and Ethereum ANZ Banking Group and Chainlink Tested Tokenised Asset Settlement on Avalanche and Ethereum
Vitalik Highlights Ethereum Staking Centralization Risk Vitalik Highlights Ethereum Staking Centralization Risk
Ethereum Core Devs Launched New Initiative Calling For Raising the Gas Limit Ethereum Core Devs Launched New Initiative Calling For Raising the Gas Limit
Latest News More More
Bitcoin Layer 2 Stacks to Rollout Nakamoto Upgrade
Memecoin Shiba Inu Raised $12M From a Private Token Sale
15 Hours Ago ZKasino Unilaterally Locks $33M of User Funds for 15 Months, Sparking Widespread Anger
16 Hours Ago Bitcoin Fees Fall Sharply After Hit the Historically Record on the Havling Day
3 Days Ago DA Project Avail Confirmed Token Airdrop Plan
delate
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands
Open