$PSTAKE Public Sale to Take Place on CoinList Rocket

TokenInsight is reporting that the liquidity collateral protocol pStake Finance will be available for public sale on Coinlist between 16 December and 22 December and registration is currently open. Details of the offering are as follows. Supply: 25 million $PSTAKE. Price: $0.40 Lock-up: 25% unlocked on 25 January 2022, with the remaining 75% unlocked linearly over the next 6 months.
Source
Related News
BENQI's Liquidity Staking App Is Integrated with Coinbase Wallet BENQI's Liquidity Staking App Is Integrated with Coinbase Wallet
yearn.finance Has Launched on Arbitrum yearn.finance Has Launched on Arbitrum
Binance Labs Announces Strategic Investment in Symbiosis Finance Binance Labs Announces Strategic Investment in Symbiosis Finance
pSTAKE's Governance Token $PSTAKE Is Going Live on February 24 pSTAKE's Governance Token $PSTAKE Is Going Live on February 24
BENQI Liquid Staking Is Live on Avalanche BENQI Liquid Staking Is Live on Avalanche
Latest News More More
Lido Finance Implemented Simple Distributed Validator Technology (DVT)
Real Opportunity for Runes only Comes After the Initial Hype
Worldcoin Announced "Human Centric" Blockchain World Chain
18 Hours Ago Runes Protocol Sets to Launch at the same time as Bitcoin Halving
19 Hours Ago EigenLayer Removes Caps on All $ETH LST and Unpauses Restaking Deposits
delate
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands
Open