According to TokenInsight Dashboard, during the last week (September 17-September 23), the top exchanges' total trading volume was $381.1 billion, down 16.8% compared to the previous week. This is the fourth time in 2023 that the top exchanges' weekly trading volume is below $400 billion, also the third time since mid-August.
Meanwhile, last week's spot volume was $61.14 billion, down 11.3%. The weekly derivatives volume was $319.97 billion, down 17.7%.
The top 5 exchanges' trading volumes last week are as follows:
- Binance: $189.85 billion, down 14.8%. The market share is 50.68%
- OKX: $65.70 billion, down 20.5%. The market share is 17.54%
- Bybit: $51.38 billion, down 18.7%. The market share is 13.72%
- Coinbase: $4.50 billion, down 16.0%. The market share is 1.20%
- Bitget: $31.35 billion, down 21.8%. The market share is 8.37%
Note: TokenInsight has selected some exchanges based on our database to calculate the total trading volume, instead of including all exchanges. We have selected 10 exchanges each for spot and derivatives, which account for over 90% of the total trading volume in the market. The 10 selected spot exchanges are Binance, Coinbase, OKX, Bybit, KuCoin, Bitget, Upbit, Gate, Kraken, and Bitfinex. The 10 selected derivative exchanges are Binance, OKX, Bybit, Kucoin, Bitget, Gate, Kraken, Bitfinex, BitMEX, and Deribit. Learn more
If you have news reports or announcements that you want to reach a wider audience, feel free to email us at email@example.com