[TI First Sight] - Illuvium
Illuvium is a decentralized role-playing game (RPG). Players need to complete a series of territorial journeys in the game and capture, battle, and trade various magical creatures called Illuvials. (Similar to Pokemon)
- Each little monster is an NFT asset, so it also has collection value.
- Players and investors can: collect, trade, and battle to obtain more rare varieties;
- The rarity of Illuvials monsters;
- Players need to capture the Illuvials stored in the shards by playing the game, or they can go to the market in the game to get them from other players;
- The game also sets up a staking Token to provide a liquidity reward mechanism;
- The Illuvium DAO team is composed of the Warwick brothers, the founders of Synthetix;
- The biggest feature of the game is that its combat mechanism setting is not like the turn-based or monster automatic combat mode in traditional games, but requires players to arrange their own troops, so it becomes important to choose the combination of Illuvials;
- Monsters can be divided into 5 identities, and 5 attributes can be attached later. The more attribute abilities, the stronger the monster, and there is restraint between attributes.
Build platform: Immutable X: Use the ZK-Rollup expansion solution to focus on the Ethereum Layer 2 platform for NFT services; (advantages: no service charges, TPS: 9k+, NFT can maintain a high degree of independent modification, and can be traded without Layer 2 Token NFT)
- Official Website：https://illuvium.io/
- Twitter：https://twitter.com/illuviumio 12k followers, 254 articles totally
- Telegram：https://t.me/illuvium 3124 followers
- Discord：https://discord.com/invite/T5pMyU8QtH 19,298 followers, 3k active users
- Medium：https://illuvium.medium.com/ 18 articles totally, 1.4k followers
The game is expected to be launched on Q3 in 2021, and the Airdrop on Discord has been completed (February 9, 2021). The $preILV token airdropped at that time will be converted into the official version of the $ILV token in the Balancer LBP on March 29;
The election of the voting committee will be completed on February 19, 2021 (5 members, and the committee members with a number of seats may have the right to vote for proposals to modify the game configuration or improve the game);
And completed a seed round of funding of USD 5 million in February, led by Framework Ventures;
In order to fairly distribute the NFT to early ILV mining investors, on March 13, the project completed the introduction of Chainlink's Verifiable Random Function (VRF);
On March 15, announced to join the Blockchain Game Alliance (BGA);
On March 30th, it will be launched on Balancer LBP; currently the project game has completed the development of part of the illuvials and scene development, and it is expected to be online in Q3.
Maximum supply: 10,000,000 (10 million pieces)
Initial supply: 1,000,000 (10%, including only LBP's)
Pre Seed: 500,000 (5%) ended in 2020-12
Seed round: 1,500,000 (15%) ended in 2021-01
Team: 1,500,000 (15%) ended in 2021-02
Fund: 1,500,000 (15%) ended in 2021-02
Public Sale (LBP): 1,000,000 (10%): LBP will start on March 30, 2021
Mining income: 4,000,000 (40%) is expected to start from 2021-04 and will last for 3 years
Sale: 1,000,000 (1 million pieces)
Note: 10,000 ILVs have been airdropped in the Discord community in February.
- Log in to illuvium.io/swap (not available)
- Link wallet (MetaMask, WalletConnect, Trezor, Ledger)
- Choose ILV and ETH trading pair
- Ensure that the wallet has sufficient ETH to pay the service charge
- Enter the quantity of ILV you want to buy, click SWAP
Initial price: $50
Initial weight: 96:4
Expected weight at the end: 50:50
Duration: 72 hours;
Token contract address: 0x767fe9edc9e0df98e07454847909b5e959d7ca0e
Illuvium DEX Mining
Illuvium will have its own DEX, the details are as follows:
Tentative service charge: 5% (Immutable X platform (IMX) will charge a part of the network fee)
Total: 3,000,000 (3 million pieces)
There are currently three types of mining: Flash Pools, ILV/ETH pools, and ILV fund pools;
For more details of the tokens, please visit: https://illuvium.medium.com/9-tokenomics-launchpad-and-reward-details-5894c3b356be
The seed round of financing was US$5 million, led by Framework Ventures. Other investment institutions: IOSG, LD Capital, Delphi Digital, YBB Foundation Ltd, Stake Capital, Moonwhale Ventures, Lotus Capital, Blocksync Ventures, Bitscale Capital and from partners Quantstamp, Yield Guild Games, Bitcoin.com, Jason Choi of Spartan Group;
Individual investors: Kain Warwick of Synthetix; Stani Kulechov of Aave; Anton Bukov of 1inch and Santiago Roel Santos of ParaFi.
The team is located in Sydney, Australia and currently has 35 members. The basic information of the core members of the team is as follows:
Kieran Warwick — Co-Founder
Graduated from Barker College, worked in the Blueshyft marketing position in the early stage and successfully founded the digital asset over-the-counter exchange. After that, he worked for Burger Collective, a mobile app serving Hamburg enthusiasts, responsible for marketing, and successfully obtained 100,000+ comments; in the early stages with his brother Kain (the founder of Synthetix) had come into contact with Bitcoin and digital assets.
Aaron Warwick — Co-Founder & Game Designer
Graduated from Computer Engineering and Physics at Wollongong University in Australia. In his early years, he worked in Harvey Norman in equity management data analysis for 4 years. After that, he worked as a high-intensity training coach at the Tennis Academy run by Kim Warwick (family) for 10 years. Illuvium independently developed more than 45 pages of game designs.
Basil Gorin — CTO
Graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) with a major in applied mathematics and physics. He has more than 15 years of software development experience. He is an early practitioner of blockchain, familiar with Solidity, focusing on the development of DApp, Web3, and API.
For more team information, please visit: https://illuvium.medium.com/5-illuvium-dream-team-weve-brought-in-worldwide-talent-to-make-a-damn-good-game-340bbd6c6e70