[TI First Sight] - UnoRe
UnoRe is a B2C reinsurance platform on Polkadot, of which the insurance policy holder is the Business users – crypto insurance protocol, and the Customer users consist of three characters of which UnoRe will gradually improve their function:
- Investors (Risk Taker): Invest UnoRe, take the risks on UnoRe and share the benefits;
- Traders: Allow the risk trades on the platform by similar mode to exchange;
- Innovators: Allow the users to establish their own insurance products.
- Official website: https://unore.io/
- Whitepaper: https://unore.io/static/docs/unore-wp.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unoreinsure , 4872 followed (account opened in Feb. 2021)
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnoReinsure , 3834 members
- Medium: https://unore.medium.com/
UnoRe announced its end of PE Round on March 25, with over 28 million US dollars; plan of carrying on IDO in the second quarter; functions put into service gradually in the third quarter.
UnoRe has achieved cooperation with PolkaCover. PolkaCover will integrate its crypto insurance product with the reinsurance product of UnoRe through UnoRe’s platform.
UNO is of an aggregate supply of 380,539,316. No information about PE and public offering announced.
- 10.84%, personal participants, locked for 6 months and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 0.53%, crowdfunding.
- 7.57%, teams, locked for 24 months and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 2.63%, counselors, locked for 12 months and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 9.20%, community stimulation and award, locked for 72 months and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 5.26%, consulting, law, and public relation, locked for 1 month and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 5.26%, mobile and exchange partners, locked for 1 month and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 9.20%, operating cost, locked for 6 months and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 12.75%, market cost, locked for 1 month and will be unlocked in the following per week.
- 31.53%, reinsurance/mobility, locked for 86 months.
- 5.26%, vault, locked for 72 months.
Co-founder & CEO: Jaskanwar Singh, the managing partner of Audace Labs and the technical adviser of PolkaCover;
Co-founder & CTO: Sujith Sizon, the managing partner of Audace Labs, former security researcher of Xiaomi application system, and the founder of decentralized automobile market application program based on Ethereum;
Counselor: Kunal Sadani, the founder and CEO of PolkaCover. PolkaCover is devoted itself to becoming an insurance purchasing and policy providing market that connects the users and transnational insurance provider, in which way provides international insurance products such as digital assets related, healthcare, life insurance, education, and family insurance plan, etc.
Investors: Insignius Capital, etc.