Bear Market End? | Crypto Daily Digest July. 14
- Worst of macro tightening is over, CPI falling and real interest rate is positive now. More likely we see rates cut next year than not.
- Continued institutional acceptance of crypto as an asset class starting from Blackrock applied for Bitcoin ETF.
- SEC chances of labelling all tokens as security substantially weaker now if they can't even win against the one most likely to be deemed security token.
- Most tourists washed out, whoever still holding now likely won't sell in near term except from some coins with blatant unlock schedule.
- Market extremely underallocated on non BTC & ETH. Lots of catch-up to do.
- HK welcoming crypto is real and this would open the flood gate for Asia financial institutions to enter crypto in a legitimate manner.
Other News in Case You Missed it:
What's New from TokenInsight？
Crypto Exchange Report 2023Q2: Bitcoin has been fluctuating around $30,000 for an entire quarter. Has the crypto industry been stagnant due to regulatory concerns? Perhaps we can find the answer from the data of exchanges.
Crypto Investment Products Report July 2023: TokenInsight released Crypto Investment Products Report July 2023, aiming to help users know about the current landscape of crypto investment products and the potential risks.
Policy and Regulation