Crypto Daily Digest - April 26th
On April 26, Optimism has officially announced its native token $OP and will conduct multiple rounds of airdrops. Cosmos EVM hub Evmos delayed the launch until April 27th. Trader Joe will launch NFT marketplace Joepegs. The hackers stole $765.3 ETH and 91 NFTs in the BAYC Instagram attack and have sold 23 NFTs for a profit of about $2.4 million. 0x Labs closes $70 million Series B round with Pantera Capital and others.
- Optimism has officially announced its native token $OP and will conduct multiple rounds of airdrops. Source
- ChainSwap announces integration with Solana and Cosmos. Source
- Grayscale Investments LLC plans expansion into Europe. Source
- Coinbase Cloud partners with Acala Foundation to support liquidity staking. Source
- Crypto Custodian Fireblocks adds support for Terra. Source
- DexGuru launches vote on proposal for airdrop of $GURU tokens. Source
- CityCoins expands services with 11 new incubation projects. Source
- Decentralized RPC protocol Pocket Network will be extended to the Fantom Network. Source
- Dozens of OpenSea-related phishing sites are stealing users' wallet helpers. Source
- Iconic Funds' EOS ETP listed on the Stuttgart stock exchange in Germany today. Source
- Bybit to offer crypto options trading to customers. Source
- Fidelity Investments plans to allow investors to put a bitcoin account in their 401(k)s. Source
- THORSwap, a decentralized cross-chain trading protocol, will launch $vTHOR in early May. Source
- Celer Network announced that Celer Inter-chain Message (Celer IM) framework has launched on mainnet. Source
- SushiSwap has released its Sushi 2.0 community proposal. Source
- Evmos tweeted that its launch was delayed by 24 hours after the team met with validators. Source
- Ronin Network attacker has transferred 65% of stolen funds. Source
- Trader Joe to launch NFT marketplace Joepegs soon. Source
- The CME has listed 11 new CME CF Cryptocurrency Reference Rates and Real-Time Indices. Source
- Postmates founder Bastian Lehmann set to launch crypto startup. Source
- dYdX is not blocking users with Russian IP addresses. Source
- Solana-based DEX Orca launches centralized liquidity pools Whirlpools. Source
- Rapper Chris Brown to launch The Auracles series NFT. Source
- PeckShield tweeted that 765.3 $ETH and 91 NFTs were stolen in BAYC Instagram exploit. Source
- Gem Lead Developer: Airdrop Still Possible After OpenSea Acquisition. Source
- The NFT project Akutars has been partially airdropped. Source
- Genie founder said Genie hasn't launched tokens and warned users of fake tokens. Source
- Meta's first physical metaverse-themed store will open on May 9. Source
- Yuga Labs new project Otherside requires KYC to mint in ApeCoin. Source
- 0xFish won the James Jean Special Edition NFT for 109.1221 ETH. Source
- S.Korean music sharing platform to use NFTs for copyright protection. Source
- NFT Worlds changed the mint date for NFT Worlds Genesis Avatars. Source
- 0x Labs has closed a $70 million Series B financing round with participation from Pantera Capital and others. Source
- Vertex Protocol closed $8.5 million seed round led by Hack VC and others. Source
- SNACKCLUB closed $9 million seed round with participation from Animoca Brands and others. Source
- NFT project Moonbirds raised $10m in funding led by Reddit's Co-Founder Ohanian. Source
- NFT project Metakey closed a $3.5 million round of funding at a $50 million valuation led by Animoca Brands. Source
- Fintech company Afriex closes $10 million series A funding round co-led by Sequoia China and Dragonfly Capital. Source
- NFT God Game Apeiron closes $10 million seed round led by Hashed. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.