Crypto Daily Digest - August 31st
On August 31st, migration of Arbitrum One to Nitro happens at 14:30 UTC today. Polygon Avail testnet is now live. OpenSea Seaport adds support for Polygon and accepts $MATIC payment. Helium core developers propose migration of crypto wireless network to Solana. Moonbirds' developer PROOF raises $50M in Series A led by a16z.
Ethereum mainnet Merge countdown: 15 days until the expected date (September 15th).
- Curve Finance may launch native stablecoin $crvUSD next month. Source
- Protocol upgrade accidentally freezes $ETH on Compound for 7 days. Source
- Aada Finance will launch the first lending and borrowing app on Cardano mainnet. Source
- pSTAKE Finance integrates with lending and margin trading protocol OpenLeverage. Source
- Kava 11 Liquidity Staking Testnet has been successfully launched. Source
- Migration of Arbitrum One to Nitro will happen at 14:30 UTC on August 31st. Source
- Helium core developers propose migration of crypto wireless network to Solana. Source
- Polygon Avail testnet is now live. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- OpenSea Seaport adds support for Polygon and accepts $MATIC payment. Source
- DeFi Kingdoms has started to vote on the proposal for the tokenomics of Serendale 2.0. Source
- Immunefi report: 143 BAYC NFTs stolen since series launch. Source
- Morgan Stanley research report: The combined market capitalization of $USDT and $USDC begun to fall again. Source
- Coinbase will add support for MXC ($MXC) and Aurora ($AURORA) on the Ethereum network. Source
- Watchmaker Jacob & Co reveals Bitcoin-themed luxury watch. Source
- AscendEX exploiter has transferred over 4,200 $ETH and 5.5 million $DAI to the intermediary address. Source
- Stablecoin issuer Stably announces the native launch of $USDS on Harmony. Source
Policy & Regulation
- UK District Judge rejected Cryptoqueen accomplice the bid to hold off on extradition. Source
- Paraguay's president vetoes proposed crypto industry regulation. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.