Crypto Daily Digest - August 8th
On August 8th, pSTAKE launches $BNB Liquidity Staking. Aave community proposal to increase supply cap of sUSD on V3 Optimism to 20 million has been approved. Chainlink protocol and services will not support forked versions of Ethereum. Crypto lending platform Hodlnaut halts withdrawals and is working on a recovery plan.
- pSTAKE launches $BNB Liquidity Staking. Source
- Chainlink protocol and services will not support forked versions of Ethereum. Source
- Aave community proposal to increase supply cap of sUSD on V3 Optimism to 20 million has been approved. Source
- Data: $BTC Exceeded $24,000, Up 7.86% in 24H. Source
- Crypto lending platform Hodlnaut halts withdrawals and is working on a recovery plan. Source
- Polygon co-founder: Bear market is an opportunity for blockchain builders. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $32.08 million in 12 hours. Source
- $DMA on QuickSwap appeared rug pull. Source
- Liquidity staking protocol pSTAKE Finance integrates with Alpaca Finance. Source
- Nomad funds recovery address received about $35.8 million worth of funds. Source
- Decentralized options protocol Premia launched on Optimism. Source
- Crypto exchange Bitget launched a $200M fund to protect users' assets. Source
- Celer Network integrated with MathWallet. Source
- Avalanche-based perpetual futures exchange Hubble Exchange goes live on Mainnet. Source
- BitMEX will launch an ETHPow futures contract tomorrow. Source
- Decentralized lending protocol Hashstack will migrate to StarkNet. Source
- Crypto wallet Argent has no plans to support any Ethereum forks. Source
- Binance appoints former State Street executive Karl Long as head of its Irish operation. Source
- WazirX founder says Binance has restarted off-chain transfers. Source
- Robinhood listed $AVAX and $XLM. Source
- Data: FTX web traffic up 123% year-over-year. Source
- Galaxy Digital's Q2 net loss jumps to $554.7 million. Source
- Zipmex will release Bitcoin and Ethereum tokens from this week. Source
Policy & Regulation
- US Senate passes the $740 billion "Inflation Reduction" Act. Source
- Crypto.com secures Electronic Financial Transaction Act and Virtual Asset Service Provider registration in South Korea. Source
- CertiK Alert: 349 Discord attacks related to the NFT project have been recorded in the past three months. Source
- Coca-Cola launches International Friendship Day NFT on Polygon. Source
- Animoca Brands releases the TOWER token web store. Source
- NFT marketplace X2Y2 now supports ERC-1155 NFT. Source
- StarkWare partners with NFT marketplace Aspect. Source
- Microsoft gives grant to blockchain-based Web3 game StarHeroes. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.