Crypto Daily Digest - December 20th
Solana Structured Products Friktion Mainnet Now Open to Whitelisted Users
Friktion, an options-based structured product on Solana, announced its official mainnet launch, with a current TVL of nearly $600 million. Friktion currently has a total of $SOL, $ETH, and $BTC strategy pools, with $SOL strategy pools reaching 63% APY and $BTC strategy pools reaching 45% APY. Details are as follows.
- Users need to go to https://app.friktion.fi and connect to a whitelisted wallet
- Click the wallet button and switch to mainnet-beta
- Click "Start Earning" and deposit $SOL and $BTC Source
P2E Avocado Guild Token $AVG Tokenmics
P2E Avocado Guild officially issues its token $AVG. $AVG is issued on the Ethereum chain and can be used for the governance of Avocado Guild, staking and use in the ecosystem, etc. Details of $AVG are as follows.
Total volume: 1 billion, never to be increased.
Method of issuance: Public offering at Balancer LBP.
- Team 27.75%, unlocked quarterly for 3 years after a lock-up period of 1 year.
- Vault 15%, 6-year unlocking period, unlocking rules undetermined.
- Project advisor 2%, quarterly unlocking after 1 year lock-in period, unlocking period 1 year.
- Ecosystem 43%, 4-year unlocking period, unspecified unlocking rules.
- Investment institutions 8.26%, quarterly unlocking after a lock-up period of 1 year, with an unlocking period of 3 years.
- Public offering 3.99% with no lock-up.
In addition, participation in Avocado Guild community building will be rewarded, while holders of $AVG will be eligible for potential future airdrops from Avocado Guild partners. Source
Nucypher is Voting on a Proposal to Stop $NU Inflation
Privacy protocol Nucypher officially launched a proposal to stop the inflation of the protocol token $NU on the 18th, with every $NU staked to the Nucypher network having the same weight of eligibility to vote. The proposal currently has 145 million votes in favor, about 20% of $NU's total circulation, and the proposal needs to reach 60% support and 25% of the total $NU votes in support to pass. There are 10 days until the end of voting. Source
Sologenic to Airdrop 100 Million $SOLO to $XRP Users
DEX Sologenic, created based on XRP, has announced an upcoming airdrop of 100 million $SOLO for $XRP holders. The current $SOLO unit price is $5.50. The $SOLO airdrop will take place on January 20, 2022 at 20:00 UTC. The size of the airdrop is 200 million $SOLO tokens (100 million for $SOLO holders and 100 million for $XRP holders). The team plans to take a snapshot from all XRP or SOLO wallets created using the Sologenic oracle for Trustline on December 24, 2021 at 20:00 UTC. Source
OpenLeverage to Launch on Ethereum
Derivatives DEX OpenLeverage announced that it will go live on the Ethereum mainnet with support for Uniswap V2 and V3 tonight at 22:00 p.m. The team will retroactively reward users for their historical use of the protocol with an airdrop of its tokens $OLE. More details about the tokens will be available before the $OLE release. Source
BigTime SPACE NFT Sale Announcement December 21st
Time: December 21st, 17:00 (UTC)
Payment: $USDC or bank account
- users need to go to nft.bigtime.gg, use Google mail to register an account and complete a series of deposit preparation;
- SPACE NFT is available in different sizes and rarities . In addition to public sales, SPACE is also available in the game;
- an e-mail receipt will be sent for a successful purchase. Source
Adidas "Into the Metaverse"
Adidas launched the "Into the Metaverse" NFT project on December 19 with a sale of $23.4 million. The total number of NFTs is 30,000, of which 20,000 are prioritized for Pixel Vault NFTs, Bored Ape or Mutant Ape, Gmoney and Adidas original POAP holders. Of the remaining 10,000 NFTs, Adidas reserved 380 for partners and made the remaining 9,620 available to the public, with a maximum of two for a single user. These NFTs were sold out within 1s. According to officials, holders of these NFTs will receive exclusive access to Adidas wearable devices in 2022. Source