Crypto Daily Digest - February 18th
Helium, a decentralized wireless network, closed a $200 million Series D round at a $1.2 billion valuation with participation from Tiger Global and FTX Ventures.
- Ribbon comes to Solana and has partnered with Option Protocol Zeta to launch SOL Vaults. Source
- deBridge announced the launch of its mainnet. Source
- Web3 information infrastructure protocol RSS3 was deployed on Avalanche. Source
- iZumi Finance launches revolutionary DAO with veNFT governance based on quadratic voting. Source
- 0x passed ZEIP-93 vote to add NFT order functionality to 0x V4 Protocol. Source
- RSS3 will test flight the DAO governance to deal with unsold tokens. Source
- Poly Network announced support for the zkSync network. Source
- Ukrainian parliament passes law to legalize cryptocurrencies. Source
- IDO platform Locke Protocol announces upcoming launch. Source
- BitTorrent chain transaction failures recorded as browser glitches, now restored. Source
- $ETH number of receiving addresses reached a 6-month low of 12,285.095. Source
- Binance Staking will launch $GLMR staking activities soon. Source
- Retrograde core team releases proposal in Anchor Protocol community for $veANC token economics. Source
- Biden seen issuing crypto oversight exec order next week. Source
- DAO framework builder Moloch launches V3 at ETHDenver. Source
- defi.eth bought for 40.0 ETH on OpenSea. Source
- Polkadot ecosystem project Acala's staking is coming soon. Source
- Algorand Foundation announces $10m grant focused on EVM compatibility as Algorand adoption accelerates. Source
- Nifty Gateway launches NFT advisory program for institutions and larger collectors. Source
- Universal Music Group is partnering with NFT platform Curio to develop NFT product. Source
- NFT marketplace aggregator Gem dds sweep mode. Source
- StarkNet-based NFT trading marketplace oasis launched in beta. Source
- The UFC Strike Marketplace is now open. Source
- Binance NFT platform will ship Seascape Zombies v Humans NFT blind boxes. Source
- Doodles will release Space Doodle NFT on February 28th. Source
- Decentralized telecommunications network Helium closed $200m series D funding round. Source
- Binance Labs announces strategic investment in Symbiosis Finance. Source
- Sequoia Capital will launch $500-600m cryptocurrency fund to invest in tokens. Source
- Ref Finance closed $4.8m in financing led by Jump Crypto. Source
- Multis has closed a $7m round of funding led by Sequoia Capital. Source
- Animoca Brands acquires indie game developer Grease Monkey Games. Source
- The Graph announces launch of $205m ecosystem fund. Source
- Gemie raised $3.8m in funding led by Shima Capital, Soul Capital and Kenetic Capital. Source
- Circle valued at $9B in new transaction terms agreed with Concord Acquisition Corp. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.