Crypto Daily Digest - February 21st
Crypto exchange FTX is launching its own gaming unit, FTX Gaming. Operating via FTX's US affiliate, FTX Gaming will debut with a "crypto-as-a-service" platform through which gaming companies can launch tokens and offer support for NFTs.
- Crypto exchange FTX is launching its own gaming unit. Source
- Bulgarian stock exchange launched 8 ETNs based on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Source
- KB Bank to launch South Korea’s first crypto investment fund. Source
- The Ethereum Foundation grants $13,829,000 cumulatively to Ecosystem in the second half of 2021. Source
- Colorado governor Polis says the state will accept crypto for taxes by this summer. Source
- JPEG'd will kick off a 3-day token donation campaign on February 23rd. Source
- Deribit will go live with $USDC perpetual contracts on February 25. Source
- Enumivo's new project Regenesis DAO mainnet will go live soon. Source
- 0xSifu launches eponymous token $SIFU and has deployed liquidity pool on Uniswap V3. Source
- An Ethereum address holding 1,947 $ETH has been reactivated after 6.5 years. Source
- $Raptor2 suspected to crash, manipulator profits 855 $BNB. Source
- Elon Musk reveals Dogecoin will be accepted at Tesla's new futuristic diner, drive-in theater. Source
- The President of El Salvador plans to offer citizenship to foreign investors. Source
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Bank launches a blockchain-based digital asset wallet. Source
- Ravn Alaska, the largest rural airline in Alaska, has launched FlyCoin for passengers. Source
- The BitDAO treasury has allocated $633 million in funding to various blockchain eco-projects. Source
- WOLFI is honeypot, related to the previous MarkMeta Network scam. Source
- The OpenSea phishing attack hackers have used Tornado.cash to launder $1,100 $ETH. Source
- mfers series NFT floor price has reached a new series high of 5.99 $ETH. Source
- Metaverse platform cryptovoxels releases roadmap for 2022 and sets land cap of 70,000. Source
- Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho will launch his first NFT collection. Source
- Largest Russian social media VKontakte to introduce NFT support for monetization. Source
- Former Cisco employee launches DAO to buy Denver Broncos. Source
- Kyoko, a DAO-to-DAO cross-chain asset lending platform, has closed a $3 million private funding round led by Animoca Brands. Source
- Sydney VC King River Capital banks $50m for new Web3 crypto fund. Source
- Tiiik closed A$5.2m seed round with Jump Capital and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.