Crypto Daily Digest - February 25th
Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) announced the launch of its $50m Ecosystem Accelerator Program, which aims to empower projects at different development phases and provide different levels of support.
- BitMEX co-founders Arthur Hayes and Benjamin Delo plead guilty to bank secrecy act violations. Source
- Frax Finance updates liquidity incentive program. Source
- Newt, the experimental arm of Aave, has launched its first time tokenization project, Aika. Source
- Coinbase reports record net revenues of $2.5 Billion in Q4 2021. Source
- Decentralized trading platform Hashflow announced live on Avalanche. Source
- Mars Protocol and Immunefi partner to launch $1m bug bounty program. Source
- Ribbon community updates RGP-9 proposal with new retroactive history bonus. Source
- Decentralized platform SpaceFi announced that it will deploy a testnet on Evmos, an EVM hub on Cosmos. Source
- Privacy browser Brave's crypto wallet will launch on-chain swap functionality on Polygon. Source
- Interlay won Polkadot's 10th parallel chain slot auction with a locked-in 2,751,900 $DOT. Source
- Alameda Research expects to borrow $750 million from lending protocol TrueFi within a year to support its daily trading activities. Source
- Crypto Unicorns token $RBW to be put up for public token launch auction. Source
- Celsius will get exposure to yield from market makers Wintermute and Amber by delegating $30 million of wETH to Maple’s pools. Source Cardano launched Orbis, the first ZK-Rollups expansion solution. Source
- Polkadot scheduled the parachain auctions for the rest of the year. Source
- Upbit announces that users wont be able to withdraw to overseas exchanges from March 25. Source
- RociFi, a multichain DeFi lending platform, announced that it will be launched on Kovan testnet on March 2. Source
- Intel launched a new chip that supports NFT minting and formed a new segment of the "Custom Compute Group". Source
- Russia will restrict crypto trading to licensed platforms, certified wallets. Source
- Tonga's former MP: Tonga may make Bitcoin legal tender in the second quarter of 2023. Source
- Crypto index provider Vinter enlisted to price digital asset derivatives. Source
- Crypto exchange FTX gave $25 to each Ukrainian on FTX. Source
- Beverage Manufacturer Monster Energy Files NFT and Metaverse Trademark Applications. Source
- The Doggies (Snoop Dogg) #7800 sold for a record 29 ETH (approx. $76,506.76) for the highest transaction of the series. Source
- Elon Musk may has purchased BAYC#1837 for 569 ETH via MoonPay proxy. Source
- OpenSea: In the final stage of contract migration, some site features may not be available. Source
- KCC (KuCoin Community Chain) officially announced the launch of a $50M Ecosystem Accelerator Program. Source
- InfStones closed a $33 million Series B round of funding with participation from Dragonfly Capital. Source
- Squads closed a $5 million strategic funding round led by Multicoin Capital. Source
- Cricket NFT platform Rario seeks $100 Million in funding, Dream Capital may lead. Source
- Zodium has closed a $4 million private round led by Animoca Brands and others. Source
- GameFi project Tiny World closed $2.5m seed round with HashKey and others. Source
- Web3 infrastructure startup Aligned closed $34m round with GSR and others. Source
- SocialFi traffic aggregator Rlink closed $400,000 seed round with SevenX Ventures and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.