Crypto Daily Digest - July 15th
On July 15th, OpenSea co-founder announces he has reduced the size of team by 20%. Lending firm EquitiesFirst owes Celsius $439 million. Central African Republic set to launch Sango Bitcoin sidechain. Robinhood listed Uniswap ($UNI). Lido will uncap the number of xcDOT staking and validator nodes.
- Lending firm EquitiesFirst owes Celsius $439 million. Source
- Robinhood listed Uniswap ($UNI). Source
- Celo Network resumed block production. Source
- Chainalysis: The use of Crypto Mixers reaches an all-time high in 2022. Source
- Lido will uncap the number of xcDOT staking and validator nodes. Source
- Ethereum developer: Ethereum merger upgrade date is expected to be September 19th. Source
- Ankr Network launches its 2.0 upgrade. Source
- Harmony will discuss recovery plan for Horizon hack with community in two weeks. Source
- DeversiFi renames itself rhino.fi and changes to Layer2 gateway. Source
- Alameda has transferred about 56.5 million $BUSD to FTX. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $52.65 million in 12 hours. Source
- Ethereum’s Shadow Fork 9 goes live. Source
- CertiK Alert: DeeKay Twitter has been hacked. Source
- Huobi: $HBTC strictly abides by the 1: 1 peg guarantee. Source
- Circle's $USDC reserve is worth $55.7B, and consists of cash and US Treasury securities. Source
- Data: $ETH price increased 12.26% over the last 24 hours. Source
- DeFiance Capital claims it's 'entirely independent' from Three Arrows Capital. Source
- Former Google, Chanel, and PwC employees are building a crypto wallet. Source
- Former Curve COO joins Outlier Ventures. Source
- Terra subsidiary was used as a funds channel for overseas affiliates. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Central African Republic set to launch Sango Bitcoin sidechain. Source
- The Financial Planning Association of Australia supports crypto rule book and regulation of exchanges. Source
- Three Arrows Capital liquidators are working to get Singapore courts to recognize the British Virgin Islands liquidation order against it. Source
- Gary Gensler: SEC could tailor disclosures for crypto firms. Source
- Celsius bankruptcy documents show $1.19b hole in its balance sheet. Source
- STEPN has released the browser version of STEPN marketplace. Source
- OpenSea co-founder announces he has reduced the size of team by 20%. Source
- Crypto banking and payments startup Zamp closes $25 million funding round led by Sequoia Capital. Source
- iPaaS company Onramp Invest closes $7 million Series A funding round. Source
- Metaverse app Hologram closes $6.5 million seed round led by Polychain Capital. Source
- Layer1 network 5ire raised $100M in Series A at $1.5B valuation led by Sram & Mram. Source
- Moonbirds parent company PROOF acquires divergence. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.