Crypto Daily Digest - July 19th
On July 19th, Ethereum Goerli testnet will merge on August 11st. OpenSea launches Solana Launchpad. Genesis has filed about $1.2 billion claim against Three Arrows Capital. Lido proposes to sell 20 million $LDO from DAO vault for $DAI. Yuga Labs: an NFT hacking group may launch attack targeting multiple communities. XLD Finance closed a $13 million round of funding led by Dragonfly Capital and Infinity Ventures Crypto.
- OpenSea launches Solana Launchpad. Source
- Perpetual Protocol issued $OP retroactive airdrop to users offering market making. Source
- Ethereum Goerli testnet will merge on August 11st. Source
- Lido proposes to sell 20 million $LDO from DAO vault for $DAI. Source
- CZ: Will announce the location of Binance's headquarters in due course. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $462 million in 12 hours. Source
- THORChain will be phasing out its non-native tokens. Source
- Sources familiar with the matter: The five-member creditors' committee of Three Arrows Capital has been formed. Source
- Genesis cycle sale of $SANGO will start on July 25th. Source
- Genesis has filed about $1.2 billion claim against Three Arrows Capital. Source
- FTX lists $LDO spot and perpetual futures on July 19th. Source
- OKX will list $EURT and $XAUT. Source
- Celsius: customers can file a claim now. Source
- Klaytn-based lending protocol Klap will launch $KLAP on July 25th. Source
- Interest rate swaps trading platform Strips Finance will shut down V1. Source
- Binance will perform wallet maintenance for multiple networks on July 21st. Source
- Digital asset company BitGo partners with NEAR Foundation to offer custody service. Source
- zkSync 2.0 testnet adds support to Ethereum programming language Vyper. Source
- The whale address (0x4093...72f80E) has repaid about $9 Million $USDT on Aave. Source
- Decentralized social graph protocol CyberConnect launches Web3 social network Link3. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Crypto fund manager Fintonia Group has secured a provisional virtual asset license. Source
- US Treasury open to nonbanks issuing stablecoins. Source
- Crypto.com completed its registration with regulators in Italy. Source
- Yuga Labs: an NFT hacking group may launch attack targeting multiple communities. Source
- Data: Yuga Labs Royalty revenue about $147.9 million. Source
- MetaMundo launches a marketplace for interoperable metaverse 3D NFTs. Source
- ConsenSys Diligence launches TURN NFT used to offer smart contract auditing. Source
- Crypto investment firm Valkyrie plans $30 million venture capital fund. Source
- Christie launches venture fund Christie's Ventures to invest in Web3. Source
- DeFi services company XLD Finance closed a $13 million round of funding led by Dragonfly Capital and Infinity Ventures Crypto. Source
- Tribe Capital raised $25M to launch crypto incubator program Tribe Crypto Labs. Source
- Crypto company Meow closes $22 million Series A funding round led by Tiger Global. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.