Crypto Daily Digest - July 20th
On July 20th, Polygon has open-sourced code for Polygon zkEVM. pSTAKE Finance will launch $BNB liquidity staking. Crypto exchange Zipmex halts withdrawals. The crypto lending platform Vauld owes a total of $402 million to creditors. Of this amount, $363 million (or 90%) comes from individual retail investors' deposits.
- Twitter v. Elon Musk trial was set for October. Source
- Court documents reveal Su Zhu's $1.4 billion stake in Three Arrows Capital offshore fund. Source
- Three Arrows Capital's interest in deribit is only $25 million. Source
- Liquidity staking protocol pSTAKE Finance will launch $BNB liquidity staking. Source
- Crypto exchange Zipmex halts withdrawals. Source
- Polygon has open-sourced code for Polygon zkEVM. Source
- Crypto lending platform Vauld owes about $400 million to creditors. Source
- Coinbase says it had no financing exposure to Celsius, Three Arrows Capital, Voyager, and others. Source
- Former VP of marketing at Polygon joins Immutable as SVP of marketing. Source
- Data: Active wallets on the Solana network grew 58% this year. Source
- Data: $ETH price breaks above $1,600. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: premintsnft[.] com is a phishing site. Source
- OKX announces launch of Smart Portfolio Trading Bot. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $90.17 million in 12 hours. Source
- ARK Invest is closing the ARK Transparency ETF. Source
- Infura added support to Avalanche C-Chain. Source
- Trust Wallet integrated with Cardano, Ronin Network and KCC. Source
- Lending protocol Coslend re-launched on Evmos mainnet. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Raccoon Network and Freedom Protocol are scams, $20 million in funds have been transferred. Source
- DeFi project Angels To Miracles appeared rug pull. Source
Policy & Regulation
- South Korean prosecutors raid crypto trading exchanges to investigate Terra incident. Source
- UK regulators to introduce rules for stablecoins in new markets bill. Source
- Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association criticized for Its slow start to regulation. Source
- Colombia advances regulatory framework for local crypto industry. Source
- Gemini registered as Virtual Asset Service Provider in Ireland. Source
- Azuki's physical Twin Tigers Jacket claim goes live. Source
- Hollywood-themed metaverse Meta Hollywood will issue digital assets on SOMA.finance. Source
- Privacy project Beam launches Beam NFT marketplace V2. Source
- Blockchain security company Halborn raised $90M in Series A led by Summit Partners. Source
- Play-to-Earn AI fitness platform FitR closed seed funding round with participation from HashKey Capital and others. Source
- Web3 security firm Secure3 raised $5M in seed round with participation from HashKey Capital and others. Source
- NFT authentication company Optic closes $11 million seed round led by Pantera Capital and Kleiner Perkins. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.