Crypto Daily Digest - July 25th
On July 25th, Tether partners with Bitfinex and Hypercore to launch app platform Holepunch and encrypted chat app Keet. Optimism community launches proposal to allocate 1 million $OP to Curve's sUSD, sETH, and sBTC pools. Law firm Scott+Scott is currently organizing a class-action suit against Yuga Labs, alleging that Yuga promoted Bored Ape NFTs and ApeCoin as securities with. Public chain Aptos closed a $150 million round of funding led by FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto.
- Tether partners with Bitfinex and Hypercore to launch app platform Holepunch and encrypted chat app Keet. Source
- Optimism community launches proposal to allocate 1 million $OP to Curve's sUSD, sETH, and sBTC pools. Source
- The Aave community proposes to increase the supply cap of $sAVAX on v3 Avalanche from 500,000 to 1,000,000. Source
- CertiK Alert: Flash loan attack leads to 99% drop in $LPC price. Source
- Multi-chain yield aggregator KillSwitch.finance has integrated Multichain cross-chain bridge. Source
- Data: Curve distributed $100 million in fees to $veCRV holders. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: CAKE-LPs [.] com is a phishing site. Source
- PancakeSwap: scammers abuse event logs to falsify transfers displayed on trackers like BscScan or Debank. Source
- Frax Finance founder: Stablecoin projects need collaboration not competition. Source
- Sam Bankman-Fried: Offer submitted to reduce customer losses. Source
- Decentralized music platform Audius released the post-mortem from the attack. Source
- Data: total market contracts liquidated about $102 million in 12 hours. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: DeFi project DRAC Network appeared Rug Pull. Source
- Voyager Digital rejected FTX's proposal to offer early liquidity to Voyager customers. Source
- Data: $BTC price dropped below $22,000. Source
- Saber Labs launched Saber DAO Accelerator Program. Source
- Cross-chain DEX and yield aggregator autofarm integrated with Evmos. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: nickelodeonfts[.] com is a phishing site. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Thai SEC is using online form to learn about Zipmex user losses. Source
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. law firm has filed a class action lawsuit against Terra Labs and Do Kwon. Source
- Japanese bank SMBC plans to develop NFT business. Source
- Data: Otherdeed 24 hours trading volume up 16.28%. Source
- Scott+Scott will file class action suit against Yuga Labs. Source
- NFT aggregated marketplace Element will take a snapshot of the wallet addresses and launch Element 2.0 in August. Source
- Ethereum fantasy football game Sorare enters partnership with AC Milan. Source
- Fantasy football game Sorare partners with Lega Serie A. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.