Crypto Daily Digest - July 4th
On July 4th, The Lido on Terra unwind begins today and Lido will close the UI on August 27th. Origin Protocol will take snapshot between July 5th 0:00 UTC to July 12th 0:00 UTC for $OGV airdrop. Crypto trading and lending platform Vauld suspends withdrawals, trading and deposits. The Monetary Authority of Singapore is considering restricting the participation of ordinary investors in the cryptocurrency market.
- The Lido on Terra unwind begins today and Lido will close the UI on August 27th. Source
- Visa launches black card bitcoinblack in the UAE. Source
- CoinShares acquires Napoleon Asset Management. Source
- Meitu lost up to $52.3 million in H1 due to slide in crypto prices. Source
- Voyager holds about $1.65 billion crypto assets and cash, claims over $650 million against Three Arrows Capital. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $37.54 million in 12 hours. Source
- SBF denies FTX is eyeing distressed crypto mining companies. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Quixotic exploiters have transferred 857 $BNB to Tornado.Cash. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Celsius Network wallets address transferred about 67,000 $ETH. Source
- $NODY on PancakeSwap appeared rug pull. Source
- Cardano testnet has completed the Vasil hard fork. Source
- Tether burnt 447M $USDT accrued via chain swaps, total $USDT supply not changed. Source
- Binance will support aelf mainnet integration, and deposits and withdrawals for mainnet $ELF. Source
- Elrond launched experimental AMM platform Jungle DEX. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Horizon hackers transferred all funds to Tornado.Cash. Source
- Crypto trading and lending platform Vauld suspended all withdrawals, trading and deposits. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: multiple users' MetaMask wallets POAP has been stolen. Source
- Origin Protocol will take snapshot between July 5th 0:00 UTC to July 12th 0:00 UTC for $OGV airdrop. Source
- Immutable X extends the deadline for depositing $IMX in its first $IMX staking cycle to July 8th. Source
- Data: $OGN price increases 23.84% over the last 24 hours. Source
- British Army’s YouTube and Twitter accounts were hacked, and flooded with crypto posts. Source
- Ripple is considering adding automated market maker (AMM) capabilities to its network. Source
Policy & Regulation
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore is considering restricting the participation of ordinary investors in the cryptocurrency market. Source
- Central African Republic officially launches national cryptocurrency Sango Coin. Source
- ENS domain name 000.eth sold for 300 $ETH. Source
- Binance NFT will launch "FC Porto: The 30th Champions" NFT Mystery Box. Source
- Kuwait-based Islamic bank Warba Bank recently enters Decentraland and The Sandbox. Source
- Korean entertainment giant CJ ENM has entered The Sandbox metaverse. Source
- Formerly Terra-based metaverse Lunaverse will migrate to Polygon and rebrand. Source
- Canadian crypto firm WonderFi has closed its $30 million acquisition of crypto trading platform Coinberry. Source
- East Ventures has closed a $550 million fundraising for its new fund, which will focus on investments in fintech, Web3, e-commerce and other sectors. Source
- IncrementFi, a DeFi infrastructure project on Flow, closes $1 million seed round with participation from Dapper Labs and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.