Crypto Daily Digest - June 13th
On June 13th, Bitcoin briefly fell below $24,000. Ethereum briefly fell below $1,200. Celsius pauses all withdrawals, Swaps and transfers between accounts. Celsius transferred 9,500 $WBTC and 50,000 $ETH to FTX before suspension of withdrawals. MakerDAO has sold a total of about 93,000 $ETH to pay off its debt. $stETH to $ETH ratio drops further. Goldman Sachs executes its first trade of Ether-linked derivative.
- Celsius $WBTC leveraged in Maker Protocol may face liquidation. Source
- MakerDAO has sold a total of about 93,000 $ETH to pay off its debt. Source
- Celsius transferred 9,500 $WBTC and 50,000 $ETH to FTX before suspending withdrawals and other operations today. Source
- SupraOracles has partnered with DeFi platform DePocket Finance. Source
- Crypto Market Cap falls below $1T for first time since early 2021. Source
- The USDD/3Crv pool ratio on Curve is heavily skewed with USDD at over 80%. Source
- TRON DAO Reserve has received 700m $USDC to defend $USDD peg. Source
- Goldman Sachs executes its first trade of Ether-linked derivative. Source
- Data: The whole network contracts liquidated about $371 million in 4 hours. Source
- $stETH to $ETH ratio drops further. Source
- Tether says the investment and loans with Celsius have no impact on its reserves or stability. Source
- $ElonMVP on BNB Chain appeared rug pull. Source
- CZ said that Binance transaction backlog only affects the Bitcoin network. Users can still withdraw Bitcoin on other networks like BEP-20. Source
- Data: $CEL drops to $0.170234, down 53.35% in 24H. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: $stETH to $ETH ratio drops. Source
- NEAR becomes compatible with MetaMask. Source
- Celsius pauses all withdrawals, Swaps and transfers between accounts. Source
- Crypto lending institution Nexo offers to acquire Celsius. Source
- Binance will not support the deposits and withdrawals of Litecoin that utilize the MimbleWimble Extension Blocks function. Source
- Multichain integrates with Kava Network. Source
- Cosmos ecosystem Osmosis blockchain mainnet has restarted. Source
- PeckShieldAlert has detected Celsius 2.0 ($CEL2) is scam. Source
- The founder of ConsenSys says his $ETH holdings are not enough to cover 0.5% of the total circulating supply of Ethereum. Source
- Zhu Su, co-founder of Three Arrows Capital, has removed $ETH, $AVAX and other tokens from his Twitter profile. Source
- The price of $ETH on Uniswap briefly fell below $1,000. Source
Policy & Regulation
- CZ: Binance hasn't been subpoenaed by the SEC. Source
- Binance.US has been accused of misleading investors when selling $UST. Source
- South Korean police: No connection between employee embezzlement and Do Kwon has been confirmed so far. Source
- Boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao will launch the Pacman NFT collection. Source
- The floor price of all NFT headline projects fell, with the BAYC series NFT floor price falling to $70 ETH. Source
- NFT project Gooniez Gang Discord was attacked and phishing links were posted. Source
- Metaverse developer Atmos Labs has closed an $11 million seed round with participation from Animoca Brands and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.