Crypto Daily Digest - June 24th
On June 24th, Solana Labs will launch Web3 smartphone Saga. Harmony's cross-chain bridge hit by ETH theft worth nearly $100 million. OpenSea partners with Solana blockchain explorer Solscan. Convex Finance and Ribbon Finance websites have been hit by DNS attacks.
- Solana Labs will launch Web3 smartphone Saga. Source
- Harmony's cross-chain bridge hit by ETH theft worth nearly $100 million. Source
- Harmony team sends on-chain negotiation request to Horizon Bridge attackers, but no response. Source
- MakerDAO votes to buy and burn $MKR with 3 million $DAI within 3 months. Source
- Bybit co-founder proposes Layer1 network with $BIT as the native token. Source
- Avalanche Bridge adds native Bitcoin support. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: rug pull project AnubisDAO transfers 1,018 $ETH to Tornado Cash. Source
- Average transaction fees on Uniswap over the past seven days exceeded the cost of transaction on the Ethereum Network. Source
- Convex Finance's official website DNS hijacked and now fixed. Source
- Coinbase launches first crypto derivatives product aimed at retail traders. Source
- Synthetic asset protocol Synthetix updated to Algol version. Source
- Optimism launches second round of voting on governance proposals. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Alameda has transferred 17.8 million $DAI to FTX. Source
- Debt position of the whale on Solend s debt position has fallen below $50 million. Source
- Data: The whole network contracts liquidated about $90.47 million in 12 hours. Source
- $stETH to $ETH ratio rises to 0.955 on Curve. Source
- Crypto trading platform CoinFLEX announces suspension of withdrawals. Source
- Ratings agency Moody’s has downgraded Coinbase’s corporate debt. Source
- Coinbase will support sending and receiving crypto on Polygon and Solana. Source
- Celer Network has partnered with Gnosis Chain to support the bridging of $GNO. Source
- Klaytn-based lending protocol Klap is live on mainnet. Source
- Ronin Network plans to re-open Ronin Bridge on June 28th, with all user funds returned. Source
- DeFi derivatives protocol Cega has announced its mainnet launch on Solana. Source
- Ribbon Finance had an attack on its website DNS with all funds on vault contract unaffected. Source
- Lido has set up a vote to determine whether or not Lido should limit itself to a share of staked $ETH. Source
- Evmos Name Service will launch on mainnet today. Source
- Decentralized exchange Saddle Finance announced the unlocking of $SDL token trading access and the opening of protocol mining and governance. Source
- Kyber Network: Three Arrows Capital's potential bankruptcy may impact Kyber's finances, but the pool of funds could still sustain Kyber for years to come. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Cardano co-founder Charles Hoskinson pitches crypto self-regulation to Congress. Source
- Russian parliament proposes a bill to fine those who illegally issue or exchange crypto. Source
- Klaytn partners with OpenSea to accelerate NFT growth in Asia. Source
- OpenSea partners with Solana blockchain explorer Solscan. Source
- Conditional Listing is live on LooksRare. Source
- Zilliqa game development team releases Unity SDK v3.0 to support on-chain wallet functionality and NFT transactions. Source
- Digital toys NFT platform Cryptoys closes $23 million Series A funding round led by a16z. Source
- NFT financial servicing protocol Cyan raised $2M in seed round co-led by Animoca Brands and gCC. Source
- NFT value discovery platform EyesFi has raised $2m in a funding round led by Multicoin Capital. Source
- Web3 news startup Capsule Social closes $2.6 million seed round led by Beacon Fund. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.