Crypto Daily Digest - June 2nd
On June 2nd, Immutable X launches 6 weeks NFT trading bonus campaign. Optimism based DEX Velodrome has been live officially with airdrop claim channel open for users. Fixed rate lending protocol Yield Protocol announces Arbitrum Odyssey rules. The minimum listing price on Binance NFT has been raised to 0.1 $BUSD. Balancer Protocol launches on Optimism.
- Fixed rate lending protocol Yield Protocol announces Arbitrum Odyssey rules. Source
- Velodrome has been live officially with airdrop claim channel open for users. Source
- Balancer Protocol launches on Optimism. Source
- Ethereum Layer 2 Boba Network integrates with Fantom and Moonbeam. Source
- Gemini slashes staff 10% on crypto slump. Source
- Visa and Kenya’s Safaricom launch virtual card. Source
- CZ will be speaking at the Point Zero Forum. Source
- First crypto ETFs in Australia see trading evaporate. Source
- Bitcoin miner Riot Blockchain names its Head of Corporate Operations as new CFO. Source
- $OP drops to $1.1707, down 34.45% in 24H. Source
- $StarMan on BNB Chain appeared rug pull. Source
- Binance Futures has completed the scheduled Coin-Margined futures trading system upgrade. Source
- Stargate releases $OP token airdrop update proposal. Source
- Poly Network announces the integration of the Kava Network. Source
- Web3 developer platform Alchemy expands to the Solana ecosystem. Source
- Number of addresses holding coins above 1 BTC reached an ATH. Source
- Gitcoin will launch Grants Round 14 on June 8th. Source
- AnonPay on BNB Chain appeared Rug Pull. Source
- Ethereum Layer2 scaling Immutable X launched the open-source core SDK. Source
- Binance has been in contact with Solana team to help resolve the durable nonce issue. Source
- Non-custodial AMM Voltz Protocol's Alpha Launch has been live on mainnet. Source
- GFX Labs will launch Interest Protocol on Ethereum on June 13th. Source
- Multichain integrates with BNB Application Sidechain. Source
- Terra based DEX Phoenix Finance and Leap Wallet announced their strategic partnership. Source
- Liquid staking protocol Stader launches $LunaX at 14:00 UTC on June 2nd. Source
- Genesis contributes $75m to Maple Finance's Solana based lending platform. Source
- Solana restarts after more than four hours outage. Source
- Terraform Labs caught moving $4.8M through shell company. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Japan's PM is open to improving the country's crypto tax laws to develop Web3 economic growth. Source
- Immutable X launches 6 weeks NFT trading bonus campaign. Source
- Kanye West filed 17 applications for NFT related trademarks. Source
- The minimum listing price on Binance NFT has been raised to 0.1 $BUSD. Source
- Former product manager at OpenSea was charged with insider trading. Source
- Venture capital firm Canonical Crypto launches $20 million crypto fund. Source
- Data analytics platform Laevitas closed a $2.5M seed round co-led by Three Arrows Capital and others. Source
- Philippines' first Blockchain digital peso bond offering raises $209m. Source
- Meditative metaverse app Tripp closes $11.2 million round with participation from Amazon Alexa Fund, Qualcomm and others. Source
- Blockchain startup Gaudiy closes approximately $19.22 million in Series B funding with participation from SBI and Bandai Namco. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.