Crypto Daily Digest - June 30th
On June 30th, Ethereum completes Gray Glacier hard fork. Circle officially issued euros-pegged stablecoin $EUROC on Ethereum. Axie Infinity entered Origin Phase 2. The first Alpha Season is now live and 49,157 $AXS rewards have been reserved for the first 10,000 players. In addition, Axie Infinity will launch Land Staking on July 1st. LetMeSpeak will airdrop $5 million $LMS governance tokens to early adopters.
- Ethereum completes Gray Glacier hard fork. Source
- Circle officially issued euros-pegged stablecoin $EUROC on Ethereum. Source
- Binance announces partnership with video blogger Khaby Lame. Source
- Data: Total market contracts liquidated about $111 million in 12 hours. Source
- Binance signs MoU with The Securities and Exchange Regulator of Cambodia (SERC). Source
- Public chain project Aptos launches ecosystem grant program. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: Harmony hackers transferred 42,000 $ETH to Tornado.Cash. Source
- LetMeSpeak will airdrop $5 million $LMS governance tokens to early adopters. Source
- Cross-chain bridge Stargate launches $ETH pools. Source
- Tech Inquiry said Coinbase Tracer will provide the ICE with data about crypto users. Source
- Polygon has deployed blockchain scaling system Avail. Source
- Fantom is now integrated with Chainlink Keepers and VRF. Source
- Coinbase expanded its staking offerings to include $SOL. Source
- Coinbase will list $BOBA and $GUSD on the Ethereum network. Source
- Project Liberty will launch a parachain dedicated to decentralized social media named Frequency on Polkadot ecosystem. Source
- Harmony offers the attacker a last chance to return stolen funds until July 4th, who can retain $10M. Source
- MetaMask and Infura integrate with StarkNet. Source
- Frax Finance's community has voted to pass a proposal which proposed using 20m $FRAX to buy back $FXS. Source
- PMorgan says crypto market deleveraging cycle won’t be lengthy. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Basel Committee: Banks should set aside capital to cover risks from unbacked crypto assets on their books. Source
- FATF tells countries to hurry up with crypto ID checks. Source
- Grayscale filed lawsuit against SEC after spot Bitcoin ETF application rejected. Source
- Singapore's central bank reprimanded Three Arrows Capital for providing false information. Source
- Axie Infinity opens Origin Phase 2. Source
- Axie Infinity will launch Land Staking on July 1st. Source
- Binance NFT opens up minting access. Source
- Doodles 2 wearable NFT The Genesis Box auction goes live. Source
- Coinbase Wallet integrates with LooksRare and offers rewards for trading NFT. Source
- OpenSea updates details on email vendor security incidents. Source
- Data: CryptoPunks 24 hours trading volume is up 54.12%. Source
- NFT marketplace aggregator Gem launches Live Mints feature. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.