Crypto Daily Digest - March 16th
DeFi lending platform Aave announced the launch of version V3. Aave V3 will be deployed on Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism and Harmony, with the deployment date on Ethereum mainnet yet to be determined. This update improves asset liquidity for users from one network to another, while enhancing capital efficiency and security.
- Ukraine announces full legalization of crypto industry. Source
- DeFi lending platform Aave lauches version 3. Source
- MetaMask surpasses 30 million users, plans to create DAO and issue tokens. Source
- The interoperability protocol LayerZero team is about to launch the cross-chain protocol Stargate. Source
- Hundred Finance and Agave hit by lightning lending attack, losing over $11 million. Source
- DeFi lending protocol Alchemix launches v2, allows users to customize revenue aggregators. Source
- Crypto savings app finblox closes $3.9 million seed round with Dragonfly Capital and others. Source
- Synthetix to launch perpetual contracts on Kwenta with up to 10x leverage. Source
- SushiSwap Releases Framework AMM Protocol Trident Introduction. Source
- Celer Network announces SGN v2 launch of public pledge. Source
- 145 million in assets bridged from Ether to Astar Network. Source
- Decentralized trading platform dYdX plans to introduce a purpose built trust framework. Source
- Liquidity pledge protocol ClayStack goes live with Polygon. Source
- Solidly: The solidly.exchange domain has been handed over to the Solidex team. Source
- Alpha Finance Lab announces its DeFi protocol Alpha Homora V2 is live on Fantom. Source
- DeFi lending protocol Alchemix announces the release of version v2. Source
- MarkerDAO steCRV vaults support is now live. Source
- The lending protocol Euler plans to integrate with options platform Opyn, which will allow users to short ETH volatility through Euler. Source
- Coinbase is moving forward with its plans for a crypto derivatives business in the US. Source
- Fairyproof: Hundred Finance and Agave attacked due to transfer of ERC677 tokens. Source
- Andre Cronje deployed 6 forex stablecoin pools on Curve yesterday. Source
- India's finance minister says central bank is working on phased implementation of CBDC strategy, cryptocurrencies are unregulated in India. Source
- Supercar maker McLaren to launch NFT in partnership with metaverse infrastructure platform InfiniteWorld. Source
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg: working on bringing NFT to Instagram. Source
- BAYC co-founder denies Yuga Labs roadmap was leaked. Source
- The Sandbox announces partnership with HSBC. Source
- LINE NEXT announces it will partner with 26 companies, including SoftBank and Visa, to build a global NFT ecosystem. Source
- Bored Ape startup plans virtual land sales, APECoin token to kickstart metaverse gaming project. Source
- The NFT game F1 Delta Time developed by Animoca Brands will cease operations. Source
- DeFi Lending Agreement Sturdy Completes $3.9m Financing Led by Pantera Capital. Source
- Hex Trust closes $88m Series B round led by Animoca Brands and Liberty City Ventures. Source
- NFT Chain Tour Rebel Bots closes $2m private placement round with Animoca Brands and others. Source
- Continuous Settlement Protocol Zebec Protocol closes $28m round via token sale Alameda Research and others. Source
- Synthetic Asset Protocol Float Capital closes $5m seed round with Alameda Research and others. Source
- Treehouse, a DeFi portfolio analytics platform, closed an $18m seed round with Binance and others. Source
- Eizper Chain has closed two rounds of funding totaling $2 million, including a seed round led by Alameda Research. Source
- ConsenSys closes $450 million funding round at $7 billion valuation led by ParaFi Capital. Source
- IoTeX, a blockchain platform focused on the Internet of Things (IoT), has announced the launch of a $100 million sustainable ecosystem fund. Source
- TravelX raises $10M to launch multichain distribution protocol. Source
- Crypto Unicorns nets $26m in token sales led by TCG, Backed VC. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.