Crypto Daily Digest - March 1st
Uniswap has launched a user interface that allows users to convert any ERC20 asset into ETH and send it to the Ukrainian government with one click. Both converting to ETH and sending to the Ukrainian government are done in one transaction, currently only USDT and ETH recharges are supported.
- Uniswap built an interface swapping any token for ETH and sentding it directly to the Ukranian government. Source
- Mars Protocol opens Liquidity Bootstrapping Auction (LBA) Phase 2. Source
- Binance Launchpad will list STEPN ($GMT) . Source
- Crabada, a P2E game on Avalanche, announced the launch of its subnet Swimmer Network. Source
- Ribbon Finance announces the launch of $veRBN. Source
- Alpha Finance Lab releases Alpha Homora V2 roadmap update. Source
- Cross-chain protocol Soluna announced the launch of solUST staking. Source
- Cryptocurrency collateral management platform Stader Labs is releasing the Degen Vaults. Source
- Decentralized trading protocol Kromatika iannounce the launch of its DApp on Arbitrum. Source
- CoinGate now supports direct donations to the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) in more than 70 cryptocurrencies. Source
- Crypto payments platform Tribal Credit announced partnership with Visa. Source
- Kinetic Money announces quarterly roadmap and will airdrop to eligible subscribers. Source
- Decentralized privacy service protocol Automata Network announces integration with zkSync. Source
- The U.S. Treasury Department has officially included digital currency provisions in its sanctions regulations against Russia. Source
- Canada's largest bitcoin ETF saw a 31% increase in bitcoin holdings. Source
- NFT platform Mynft announces official launch in March and airdrop details. Source
- Invisible Friends #1001 sold for 110 $WETH (about $319,005), setting a new record for the NFT series. Source
- KPMG Canada has purchased a World of Women NFT. Source
- Barcelona Football Club plans to create a cryptocurrency and launch NFT. Source
- Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa will sell a collection of paintings for $70 million, accepting cryptocurrency payments. Source
- Meta will build a metaverse innovation center in Madrid. Source
- FTX launches its philanthropic fund, FTX Future Fund, with plans to deploy at least $100 million this year. Source
- Crypto derivatives platform Thetanuts Finance closed an $18m seed round led by Three Arrows Capital and others. Source
- Subspace Labs closed $32.9 million in funding led by Pantera Capital. Source
- VALR closed $50m series B financing at $240m valuation led by Pantera Capital. Source
- GameFi startup X rush valued at $10 million after seed funding led by KuCoin Ventures. Source
- Carbon neutral blockchain app Nori closed a $7 million Series A round led by M13. Source
- Blockchain analytics company TRM Labs received a strategic investment from JP Morgan Chase. Source
- Metaverse project GamesPad received investment from Animoca Brands. Source
- Binance and Cuscapi take strategic stakes in Malaysia’s MX Global. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.