Crypto Daily Digest - March 28th
BNB Chain plans to introduce sidechains to cut the cost and increase the speed of transactions for resource intense applications such as gaming. It is reported that the BNB Chain Application Sidechain (BAS) will let developers port data and assets from BNB Chain, reducing strain on the network's limited transactional resources. When the sidechains will launch is yet to be determined.
- BNB Chain will launch application-specific sidechains to reduce network stress. Source
- Decentralized exchange Balancer officially launches $veBAL tokenomics. Source
- Decentralized leverage protocol Gearbox Protocol announces that it has fixed the vulnerability. Source
- Russian Deputy Energy Minister: Crypto mining must be brought into the regulatory framework. Source
- Crypto venture capital firm a16z launches airdrop pickup tool. Source
- Filecoin introduces the EVM-compatible Filecoin virtual machine. Source
- Cashio Hack Progress: Unable to compensate users for losses, will offer $1M $USDC reward if hackers return funds. Source
- Panther has fixed the Polygon stake bug vulnerability and withdrew $2 million $ZKP to pay the stake reward. Source
- JPEG'd launches community proposal to purchase $15M in $CVX for liquidity pool voting. Source
- South Korea's SK Group to issue SK Coin in the third quarter of 2022. Source
- South Korean blockchain platform Klaytn enters into a partnership with Smart Token Labs. Source
- Secret Network founder proposes to reference and replicate the Luna-UST economic model. Source
- South Korean social media giant Cyworld plans to launch a cryptocurrency. Source
- Rug Pull occurs on BuccaneerFi, a project on BNB Chain, and the operator makes about 841 $BNB. Source
- Solana mainnet update causes some RPC nodes to fork. Source
- DeFi Protocol Revest Finance releases protocol vulnerability fix plan. Source
- Cross-chain bridge Converter Bridge on Cardano will soon launch in public beta. Source
- THORSwap to launch v2 version of APP with cross-chain revenue aggregator. Source
- India's Supreme Court asks Gain Bitcoin scam suspects to disclose their Bitcoin wallet information. Source
- Block.one co-founder says he has exchanged all of his Block.one shares for $EOS. Source
- ASX announces CHESS blockchain upgrade delayed until 2023. Source
- Long-term Ethereum holders have added more than 4 million $ETH worth $12.6 billion in the past few weeks. Source
- SK Hynix CEO says top shareholder to secure $1.6 billion for M&A in chips, blockchain. Source
- Coinbase intends to acquire 2TM Group, owner of Brazilian exchange Mercado Bitcoin. Source
- Spanish retailer El Corte Ingles launches crypto exchange in partnership with Deloitte. Source
- Move to Earn Game STEPN App to Support $BNB Payments. Source
- Data: LooksRare daily active users increased by 54% in the last 24 hours. Source
- Cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox will issue a commemorative edition of Mt to registered users. Source
- Former Goldman sachs executive Raoul Pal spent 140 ETH to buy a Bored Ape NFT. Source
- Former Mt. Gox CEO to launch rating agency UNGOX, offering NFT and free services to Mt. Gox users. Source
- African digital art network launches Nandi NFT marketplace on Celo. Source
- NFT card game Cross the Ages (CTA) closed a $12m seed round with participation from Animoca Brands and others. Source
- Bithumb Meta enters strategic partnership with SK, LG, CJ affiliates and receives 9b won investment. Source
- Sports entertainment platform Eksab closed a $3m seed funding round led by 4DX Ventures. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.