Crypto Daily Digest - March 29th
NFT Game Axie Infinity sidechain Ronin announced a security breach in the Ronin Network. The Ronin bridge has been exploited for 173,600 $ETH and 25.5m $USDC. The Ronin bridge and Katana Dex have currently been halted.
- Binance will launch BNB Chain cross-chain bridge Binance Bridge 2.0. Source
- U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Questions Crypto Miners' Use of Opportunity Zone Tax Breaks. Source
- Vote on SushiSwap's proposal to integrate Stargate has been launched on Snapshot. Source
- Cashio attacker says via on-chain message that it will refund users with losses under $100,000. Source
- Manifold: Plans to refund gas fees for users who failed to cast PAK's new NFT project. Source
- DAO Maker launches V2 version, adds new features like cross-chain stablecoin mining. Source
- Decentralized exchange Balancer goes live with $veBAL. Source
- DeFi lending protocol Alchemix plans to extend version V2 to Fantom. Source
- $LUNA briefly surpasses $106, hitting a new all-time high. Source
- CowSwap allows users to convert $vCOW tokens into transferable $COW. Source
- MetaMask Mobile v4.3.1 goes live. Source
- Web3 technology infrastructure Saito Network releases roadmap. Source
- WisdomTree launches Solana, Cardano, Polkadot ETP products in Europe. Source
- Ghana's Vice President: CBDC can boost intra-African trade. Source
- CME Group announces launch of micro-sized Bitcoin and Ether options. Source
- Mastercard has partnered with Australian crypto exchange BTC Markets to allow users to purchase cryptocurrencies via credit card. Source
- Binance US is on track for an initial public offering (IPO) in two to three years. Source
- The cross-chain bridge protocol Stargate was severely vulnerable and has been restored. Source
- HKEx will soon launch new digital asset trading platform. Source
- Two memory pool issues in Vitalik Buterin's EIP-4844 proposal need to be addressed. Source
- The Ronin bridge has been exploited for 173,600 $ETH and 25.5M $USDC. Source
- BAYC #835 and MAYC #11670 sold for $115 and $25, respectively. Source
- Japanese gaming giant Bandai Namco will gradually build a Gundam universe. Source
- Qredo completes first token destruction and will mint NFT. Source
- The official Discord of the metaverse platform Cryptovoxels has been attacked and some users' NFTs have been stolen. Source
- HBAR Foundation launches $155m crypto fund focused on DeFi. Source
- CoW Protocol raises $23m and spins out from Gnosis DAO. Source
- NFT marketplace Blur closes $11m seed round led by Paradigm. Source
- Web3 chat social software Nftychat closes $1m funding round with Coinbase Ventures and others. Source
- Binance Labs announces strategic investment in public chain project Aptos Labs. Source
- Indian fitness technology company GOQii closes $10m funding round with participation from Animoca Brands. Source
- More than 10 companies and projects in the industry have joined forces to form the Canadian Web3 Council. Source
- DeFi lending protocol zkLend closes $5m seed round with Three Arrows Capital and others. Source
- Bitcoin miner Iris Energy gets $71m equipment financing from NYDIG. Source
- FUEL raises €1.5m for its no-code NFT platform for creators. Source
- Esports Startup Ampverse closed $12m Series A led by Falcon Capital. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.