Crypto Daily Digest - May 24th
On May 24th, Terra rebuild proposal 1623 gains over 50% support. Optimism removes 17,000 sybil addresses with 14 million recovered $OPs to be proportionally redistributed to eligible users. Velodrome will airdrop tokens to cross-chain DeFi users and $OP holders. Alchemix launches ve token model tokenomics and Alchemix DAO.
- South Korean police have taken measures to freeze LFG's funds. Source
- Solana based risk-adjusted yield protocol Katana announces the launch of Katana Treasury.
- Optimism removes 17,000 sybil addresses with 14 million recovered $OPs to be proportionally redistributed to eligible users. Source
- Velodrome will airdrop tokens to cross-chain DeFi users and $OP holders. Source
- Terra rebuild proposal 1623 gains over 50% support. Source
- Hop Protocol Is Setting New Airdrop Standards. Source
- Connext Network upgrade program Amarok is on public testnet. Source
- Proposal to stake STG/USDC LP for $CRV to secure more yield for Stargate DAO has passed. Source
- Alchemix launches ve token model tokenomics and Alchemix DAO. Source
- Coinbase Wallet now supports BNB Chain and Avalanche token trading. Source
- $KCT on BNB Chain appeared rug pull. Source
- Binance will be open for business in Dubai, Bahrain as early as June. Source
- $Starship on BNB Chain appeared rug pull. Source
- Cryptocurrencies associated with blockchain game projects are generally down nearly 8% in price today. Source
- Uniswap's cumulative trading volume Passed $1 Trillion. Source
- DeFi hack mitigation protocol Lossless will be deployed on Avalanche on May 26th. Source
- Axelar Network announced that the launch date of $AXL has been pushed back to July 14th. Source
- Terra based DEX Astroport will deploy on Terra 2.0 and release new $ASTRO. Source
- Terra says that Terra 2.0 will be a new chain instead of a fork of the old chain. Source
- Liquid staking protocol pSTAKE announced that stkETH will be live this week. Source
- Blockchain development platform Infura has partnered with NEAR Protocol. Source
Policy & Regulation
- North Carolina GOP Representative under house investigation over crypto promotion. Source
- Lagarde says crypto is "Worth Nothing" and should be regulated. Source
- IMF Chair advises against ditching crypto after Terra crash. Source
- Central African Republic will Launch Crypto Hub Sango. Source
- The Korean Financial Services Commission plans to develop regulatory regulations related to stablecoins and DeFi. Source
- Solice NFT asset staking portal is now live. Source
- Rarible Protocol is integrating with Immutable X. Source
- STEPN launches the Realm program. Source
- Crypto app Pebble closed $6.2 million seed round with Y Combinator and others. Source
- Afriex closed a $10 million Series A round of funding at a valuation of $60 million, led by Sequoia Capital China and Dragonfly Capital. Source
- Flowcarbon, a blockchain carbon credit trading platform, closed a $70 million round of funding, including $32 million led by a16z. Source
- Take-Two completes $12.7B acquisition of mobile games giant Zynga. Source
- Web3 community platform Mojor closed a $2 million seed round of funding. Source
- eToro is reportedly raising up to $1b in private funding. Source
- PlatinX Technology secures $ 5million Funding for PTX ALGO Trading Software. Source
- Digital securities platform ADDX raises $58 million. Source
- Hedonova raises $18.4 million at a $330 million valuation in latest funding round from Chemie-Tech DMCC. Source
- DAO management platform Common has raised $20m in funding with participation from Polychain, Spark Capital, Jump, BitDAO and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.