Crypto Daily Digest - May 27th
On May 27th, Terra 2.0 expected to go live on May 28th at 6:00am UTC. Tether launches $USDT on Polygon. JPMorgan Chase is using Blockchain for collateral settlement. The Terra community has passed a proposal to burn over 1.388 billion $UST in the community pool and on Ethereum for liquidity incentive. Elon Musk tweeted that Tesla merch can be bought with dogcoins, and SpaceX merch will soon be available for purchase with dogcoins.
- Huobi acquires Latin America exchange Bitex. Source
- Terra 2.0 expected to go live on May 28th at 6:00am UTC. Source
- JPMorgan Chase is using Blockchain for collateral settlement. Source
- Jet Protocol community's first governance proposal proposes adding $USDC as collateral voting is now open. Source
- Sport Move on BNB Chain appeared Rug Pull. Source
- Zerion launches mobile wallet Zerion Wallet. Source
- Slower slot times have caused the Solana blockchain clock to drift significantly and the on-chain time has fallen half an hour behind real-world time. Source
- The Terra community has passed a proposal to burn over 1.388 billion $UST in the community pool and on Ethereum for liquidity incentive. Source
- Kava Network will launch the $750 million Kava Rise incentive program. Source
- Velodrome will launch on Optimism on May 31. Source
- ApeCoin community launches AIP-13 proposal vote. Source
- Crypto.com Tax is now available in New Zealand. Source
- Mark Cuban says he has never invested in $UST or $LUNA. Source
- Binance will support the Elrond ($EGLD) network upgrade. Source
- $PMY on BNB Chain appeared rug pull. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: zed-run[.] info is a phishing site. Source
- Charles Hoskinson stresses Cardano's focus on doing only regulated business. Source
- Figment decided not to support Terra 2.0 at launch. Source
- Tether launches $USDT on Polygon. Source
- Zenlink Hybrid AMM will launch on Moonriver Network and Moonbeam Network next week. Source
- JPMorgen placed Bitcoin's fair price at $38,000. Source
- Binance partners with Kharon and Neterium to enhance KYC control and sanctions screening. Source
- Ronin Bridge is in the process of as econd external audit and will possibly reopen in mid June. Source
- Loop Finance announced migration to Juno Network. Source
- Alchemy officially partnered with Flashbots to support sending private transactions on Ethereum. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Senators draft bill to ban use of Digital Yuan in US-based mobile apps. Source
- OpenSea will gradually update the display page in the coming weeks. Source
- Snake City will officially launch its game on May 27th at 14:10 UTC, with a NFT public sale. Source
- P2E shooter game Cantina Royale closed $4.5 million in funding with participation from Animoca Brands and others. Source
- Music investment firm MUSIC closes $200 million funding round to invest in music companies working on Web3 innovations. Source
- Jupiter Exchange raises $5 million in seed funding for first publicly available alternative asset exchange. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.