Crypto Daily Digest - May 9th
On May 9th, Compound Treasury received a B- credit rating from S&P Global Ratings, making it the first institutional DeFi offering to be rated by a major credit rating agency. Sushi publicly posts a CEO search to lead Sushi into the next phase. Sushi has an open recruitment for a CEO (HeadChef) to lead Sushi into the next phase. The fair launch auction platform Copper is live on Avalanche. LFG plans to loan $750 million worth of $BTC to OTC trading firms to help protect the $UST peg.
- Compound Treasury received a B- credit rating from S&P Global Ratings. Source
- Sushi announces public posting for CEO. Source
- RabbitHole says there will never be a RabbitHole airdrop. Source
- LFG plans to loan $750 million worth of $BTC to OTC trading firms to help protect the $UST peg. Source
- StarkWare announced that StarkGate Alpha, the first version of StarkNet Bridge, launched on Mainnet today. Source
- Yeti Finance has deployed veYETI Boosting on Curve LP to mainnet. Source
- RAW DAO launches vote on proposal to enable liquidity rewards for Junoswap. Source
- Do Kwon: Terraform Labs removed 150m $UST from Curve to get ready for 4pool. Source
- ZKRollup-based Ethereum Layer2 scaling solution zkSync will launch tokens at an undisclosed date. Source
- Data: $LUNA liquid supply added over 950,000 in one day yesterday. Source
- Lending protocol Fortress Protocol suffers an oracle manipulation attack. Source
- Bitstamp has appointed JB Graftieaux as new CEO. Source
- Cross-chain interoperability protocol Multichain announce that $veMULTI mainnet is officially launched. Source
- Polkadex won Polkadot's 16th parachain auction. Source
- Copper, the fair launch auction platform, announced that it is live on Avalanche. Source
- The proposal to deploy Uniswap v3 on Gnosis Chain is open for voting. Source
- TRON founder Justin Sun tweeted that he is seeding a $UST/$USDD pool on Uniswap. Source
- Terra Name Service (TNS) will launch the second round of airdrop for the Early Incentive Program for eligible users. Source
- Binance listed Lido DAO ($LDO) at 11:00 UTC on May 9. Source
- Web3 infrastructure startup Mysten Labs announced the release of public Sui DevNet. Source
- Kava 10 mainnet upgrade postponed to May 26th. Source
- Terra Founder: LFG doesn't plan to exit bitcoin positions, aims to put professional market makers in control of funds. Source
- Tether issues 1 billion additional $USDT on TRON. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Coinbase says some Russian users' accounts may be blocked. Source
- India’s Goods and Services Tax Council Considers a 28% Tax on Bitcoin. Source
- Zuckerberg says Instagram will test NFTs starting this week. Source
- Doodles holders will be able to claim a dooplicator. Source
- BAYC floor price falls below 100 ETH. Source
- ETHDenver will take a snapshot of the Bufficorn NFT collection at 12:00 today. Source
- Ride To Earn cycling project BikeRush announced the completion of the first round of Genesis NFT airdrop. Source
- GraBoys NFT administrator Discord account stolen by hackers. Source
- Japanese manga "Attack of the Giants" officially authorized legendary NFT will be on sale for the first time on Flow on May 10. Source
- Cosmos ecosystem NFT interoperable layer1 Stargaze may launch NFT Marketplace beta within this week. Source
- Gaming club FunPlus Phoenix (FPX) has announced the launch of the FPX Meta Universe. Source
- SO-COL, the Web3 social platform founded by Irene Zhao, is raising funding at a $100 million valuation led by Blockchain Capital. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.