Crypto Daily Digest - November 30th
Colony Token Sale
The colony is an Ethereum-based infrastructure protocol for DAO building. It provides a complete DAO toolkit for users to create and operate DAO including funding, token generation, management, etc.
- Token: $CLNY
- Price: 50xDai
- Coin Machine, Dec 14, 12:00 (UTC) Source
Binance Lists Alchemix - ALCX
Binance will list Alchemix (ALCX) and will open trading for ALCX/BTC, ALCX/BUSD, and ALCX/USDT trading pairs at 2021-11-30 06:00 (UTC).
- Withdrawals for ALCX will open at 2021-12-01 06:00 (UTC)
- Alchemix is a DeFi protocol that allows for the creation of synthetic tokens that represent the future yield of a deposit. ALCX is the native token of Alchemix and is used for protocol governance and liquidity mining. Source
Bancor is an AMM-based decentralized exchange that enables automated, decentralized exchange on Ethereum and across blockchains. In October 2020, Bancor introduced a model for “impermanent loss protection”. This helps users to deposit tokens in the AMM pool easier and more lucrative. Now Bancor is going to launch the 3.0 version, and the main improvements are listed below.
- Omnipool: a single pool to stake your BNT and earn yield from the entire network.
- Infinity Pools: there are no longer deposit limits on Bancor liquidity pools.
- Bancor V3 will offer full Impermanent Loss Protection from day one rather than staking tokens in a pool for 100 days or more.
- Users' trading fees and rewards will be automatically re-added to the pool, namely auto-compound.
- In Bancor V3, token projects can now offer rewards on their pools, so depositors can earn more rewards.
- Magnify BancorDAO's governance power. Source
NAOS Protocol Launches on BSC
NAOS Finance is a decentralized real-world asset (RWA) lending protocol that facilitates the borrowing of crypto native assets by using RWA as collateral. Its mainnet will officially launch on December 1st. And there will be NFT airdrop for qualified early participants. Source
Squads v2 Launched
Squads v2 has landed on devnet. v2 is a no-code tool for deployment of Squads — governance multisigs controlled by on-chain proposals. A Squad is a multi purpose vehicle which can be used as:
- a team multisig solution
- an easy to use no token DAO framework
- a department of a larger DAO / subDAO
- a programmable multisig governing protocol treasury or protocol updates. Source
Mean DAO Closed $3.5 Million in Financing Led by Three Arrows Capital and Others
Mean DAO announced the closing of a $3.5 million funding round led by Three Arrows Capital, SoftBank and DeFiance Capital, with participation from Skyvision Capital, Solar Eco Fund and others. The funds raised will reportedly be used to facilitate a money flow protocol for the DeFi ecosystem on Solana, a service that automates payment and banking workflows and allows for flexible payment schedules. Source
Mainframe Industries Closed €20 Million Series B Financing led by a16z
Cloud gaming studio Mainframe Industries has closed a €20 million Series B round of funding led by a16z. Its goal is reportedly to release the first fully cloud-native massively multiplayer online game (MMO), meaning users can access the game from any Internet-connected device. Previously, Mainframe closed an $8.1 million Series A round led by a16z in March 2020. Source
Iron Fish Closed $27.6M Series A Funding Round Led by a16z
Privacy crypto startup Iron Fish has closed a $27.6 million Series A round led by a16z with participation from Sequoia Capital and others. The funds raised will reportedly be used to scale its team and build a vault for distributing grants to companies under construction and to pay legal fees to help ensure processes are as compliant as possible. Source