Crypto Daily Digest - September 14th
On September 14th, BNB Chain and Google Cloud are working together to advance the growth of Web3 startups. Compound Treasury launches borrowing for institutions. Flow announces an initiative to make September 20th International NFT Day. Axie Infinity launches Origins Season 1. South Korean Court issues the arrest warrant for Terra founder Do Kwon.
Ethereum mainnet Merge countdown: less than 1 day until the expected date (September 15th).
- pSTAKE partners with Wombat Exchange. Source
- Uniswap starts to vote on proposal regarding the deployment of Uniswap V3 to zkSync 2.0. Source
- Apollo DAO will close vaults on Terra Classic. Source
- Lending protocol Nostra launches StarkNet-native stablecoin $UNO. Source
- Cross-chain lending protocol Unbound Finance goes live on Fantom mainnet. Source
- Algorithmic stablecoin protocol UXD Protocol will integrate with Sei Network. Source
- Russian crypto company InDeFi plans to launch Ruble stablecoin on Ethereum. Source
- Compound Treasury launches borrowing for institutions. Source
- BNB Chain and Google Cloud work together to advance the growth of Web3 startups. Source
- SBF apologizes after FTX temporarily prevented user access yesterday. Source
- Huobi becomes third crypto exchange to sign with S.Korea’s Busan city. Source
- Twitter shareholders approve Elon Musk's $44 billion buyout offer. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- Flow announces an initiative to make September 20th International NFT Day. Source
- The Sandbox will disable some features from 16:00 UTC on September 14th. Source
- NFT renting protocol Rentable will shut down. Source
- Axie Infinity launches Origins Season 1. Source
- CertiK Alert: Metaverse project Metropolis World Discord server has been hacked. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: BAYC#8941 was scammed probably by BAYC #483 scammer. Source
- Trust Wallet integrates with Ronin Network (Axie Infinity) NFTs. Source
Policy & Regulation
- South Korea issues the arrest warrant for Terra founder Do Kwon, $LUNA drops over 15% in 1 hour. Source
- Blockchain infrastructure Ownera closed a $20 million Series A funding round with J.P. Morgan involved. Source
- Dubai-based metaverse firm MetaFi has closed a $3 million funding round from OKX Blockdream Ventures and others. Source
- Crypto startup DolarApp has closed a $5 million funding round led by Y Combinator and others. Source
- Crypto options exchange Synquote closes $2.8 million funding round with Coinbase Ventures involved. Source
- Web3 developer platform Alchemy is raising $12M for a new venture capital fund. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.