Crypto Daily Digest - September 15th
On September 15th, Ethereum mainnet Merge is completed. Ribbon Finance announced that it will launch its credit product Ribbon Lend at the end of the month. Sei Labs will launch Solana scaling solution Nitro. Binance Labs boosts strategic investment in Aptos Labs. Celsius will begin the claims process soon, and will discuss the reopening of withdrawals for certain accounts at the next hearing.
- Ethereum mainnet Merge is completed. Source
- Ethereum PoW fork ETHW will publish a countdown timer for mainnet release within 23 hours after Merge. Source
- Sei Labs will launch Solana scaling solution Nitro. Source
- Ribbon Finance announced that it will launch its credit product Ribbon Lend at the end of the month. Source
- Aztec integrates with Yearn Finance. Source
- Celsius will begin the claims process soon, and will discuss the reopening of withdrawals for certain accounts at the next hearing. Source
- Binance has resumed $ETH mainnet deposits and withdrawals. Source
- Binance completes integration of $USDC on Stellar Network, opens deposits and withdrawals. Source
- FTX lists EthereumPoW ($ETHW) spot market. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- Ancient8 launches Solana-focused GameFi Launchpad Dojo. Source
- CertiK Alert: WeareLUX Space Discord account compromised. Source
- ConsenSys' free NFT collection Regenesis to commemorate Ethereum Merge is available to claim. Source
- NFT rarity protocol OpenRarity will launch on OpenSea next week. Source
- a16z launches free NFT 'Proof of Merge' to commemorate the Ethereum Merge. Source
- Sotheby’s will present the first single owner NFT auction. Source
- The Omnichain NFT Launchpad Omnisea and its Gateway Mainnet is now live. Source
Policy & Regulation
- SBI Digital Markets wins Capital Markets Services license in Singapore. Source
- Russian Prime Minister orders Finance Ministry, Central Bank to agree on crypto by December. Source
- Thailand's SEC has banned crypto companies from offering staking and lending services. Source
- A U.S. bankruptcy judge in the Southern District of New York approved an order to appoint a neutral third party to examine Celsius. Source
- CZ: Hope the European rules to be viewed as the global standard. Source
- Binance Labs boosts strategic investment in Aptos Labs. Source
- Payall, a bank processor for cross-border payments and international money transfers, closed a $10 million seed round led by a16z. Source
- Crypto market maker Portofino Technologies has closed a $50 million funding round with participation from Valar Ventures and others. Source
- Arpeggi Labs raises $5.1M in a seed round led by a16z. Source
- Indonesian crypto exchange Reku raises $11M in Series A with Coinbase Ventures involved. Source
- Blockchain data company Thirdwave closed a $7 million seed round led by Framework Ventures. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.