Crypto Daily Digest - September 16th
On September 16th, Ethereum PoW fork ETHW launches mainnet. Liquid staking protocol pSTAKE will launch $stkATOM on Persistence Core-1 chain in a few weeks. Yuga Labs co-founder denies the report regarding launching a new NFT collection called Mecha Apes. sudoswap launches new bonding Curves allowing setting price range concentration. TreasureDAO closes a $3.5 million funding round via a token sale with Arbitrum involved. Do Kwon is facing illegal detention in Singapore.
- Which ETH Fork Are You Holding? Are These Forks Valuable? - Link
- Rocket Pool - for a Decentralized Ethereum - Link
- Polygon BUIDL IT Summer 2022 Hackathon announces the winning projects. Source
- NewFreeDao Exploiter has transferred 1,000 $BNB (about $270,000) to Tornado Cash. Source
- CertiK Alert: Price of $CHAO on Ethereum drops more than 80%. Source
- Liquid staking protocol pSTAKE will launch $stkATOM on Persistence Core-1 chain in a few weeks. Source
- Yield protocol Timeless Finance has deployed to Optimism and Polygon. Source
- Ethereum PoW fork ETHW launches mainnet. Source
- Privacy protocol Railgun launches DeFi privacy wallet RailWay Wallet. Source
- Japanese gaming company Square Enix has entered into a partnership with Web3 blockchain project Oasys. Source
- Coinbase adds $ILV to its listing roadmap. Source
- Binance Argentina has added $SHIB to the list of supported tokens for Binance Cards issued in Argentina. Source
- HSBC's CEO: HSBC will not be offering crypto services. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- Yuga Labs co-founder denies the report regarding launching a new NFT collection called Mecha Apes. Source
- sudoswap launches new bonding Curves allowing setting price range concentration. Source
- ApeCoinDAO community has started to vote on the proposal regarding building NFT marketplace for $APE holders. Source
- The Sandbox resumes all features. Source
- The Sandbox partners with FaZe Clan to launch "FaZe World". Source
Policy & Regulation
- Terra CEO Do Kwon is facing illegal detention in Singapore. Source
- SEC Chairman: Multiple crypto regulators could undermine securities rules. Source
- Celsius files for permission to sell its stablecoin holdings to fund operations. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.