Crypto Daily Digest - September 1st
On September 1st, Safe updates $SAFE distribution proposal to move the snapshot date to August 18th. 1inch announces 300,000 $OP airdrop for users on Optimism. Asset management protocol Babylon Finance will shut down and distribute treasury holdings amongst $BABL and $hBABL holders. DeFi yield aggregator yearn.finance is cutting management fees on key vaults. Arbitrum One completes migration to Nitro. Robinhood lists Cardano ($ADA). a16z is releasing NFT-specific copyright licenses 'Can't Be Evil'. OpenSea will solely support NFTs on the upgraded Ethereum PoS chain after the Merge.
Ethereum mainnet Merge countdown: 14 days until the expected date (September 15th).
- Ethereum client Teku releases v22.9.0, which resolves an issue with public key validation. Source
- Arbitrum One completes migration to Nitro. Source
- Web3 developer platform Alchemy adds support for Astar. Source
- Polygon launches the updated version of Polygon Wallet Suite. Source
- Safe updates $SAFE distribution proposal to move the snapshot date to August 18th. Source
- 1inch announces 300,000 $OP airdrop for users on Optimism. Source
- Asset management protocol Babylon Finance will shut down and distribute treasury holdings amongst $BABL and $hBABL holders. Source
- DeFi yield aggregator yearn.finance is cutting management fees on key vaults. Source
- CertiK Alert: P2E Secret Hub on BNB Chain is honeypot. Source
- Boba-based launchpad Boba Brewery integrates with Celer cBridge. Source
- Yield protocol Ragnar will release testnet on September 5th. Source
- Decentral Bank announces a 1 Million $USN incentive program. Source
- Curve's new UI (curve.exchange) now supports Ethereum, Avalanche, Gnosis and Polygon. Source
- $CAROM on PancakeSwap appeared rug pull. Source
- Perpetual DEX Takepile goes live on Fantom. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- OpenSea will solely support NFTs on the upgraded Ethereum PoS chain. Source
- a16z is releasing NFT-specific copyright licenses 'Can't Be Evil'. Source
- ConsenSys will launch the free NFT collection Regenesis on the Day of the Merge. Source
- Kyle Roche is no longer involved in Roche Freedman's class action practice. Source
- CZ: It's important for the industry to build trust with regulators. Source
- Robinhood launches deposits and withdrawals for $MATIC on Polygon. Source
- Custodial-account holders at Celsius has formally asked the court to authorize the return of their funds. Source
- Binance froze Russian Gun Maker's crypto assets. Source
- Mt. Gox repayment date delayed again. Source
- El Salvador's Bitcoin Beach will receive $203 million in infrastructure investments. Source
- Binance Connect partners with crypto wallet SafePal. Source
- Crypto payment company MoonPay integrates with hardware wallet Trezor. Source
- Coinbase will list $NEAR. Source
- Robinhood lists Cardano ($ADA). Source
Policy & Regulation
- California Assembly passes crypto operating license bill. Source
- Wave Financial plans to acquire Swiss investment firm Criptonite Asset Management. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.