Crypto Daily Digest - September 21st
On September 21st, Optimism launches Optimism Quests campaign, allowing users to mint NFT rewards by completing tasks. Coinbase plans to list $HBAR in mid-October. Magic Eden will launch ETH aggregator Magic Ethen. OpenSea will support Ethereum Layer2 scaling solution Arbitrum.
- Wintermute CEO: 10% bounty to be paid if the hacker returns $160 million in stolen funds. Source
- Wintermute assures all partners not to be affected by the hack. Source
- Optimism launches Optimism Quests campaign, allowing users to mint NFT rewards by completing tasks. Source
- Stableswap Wombat Exchange launches Side Pool to support trading of innovative stablecoins. Source
- Avalanche-based liquidity protocol BENQI launches $veQI, representing users' voting power for $AVAX delegations. Source
- The MakerDAO's proposal to add $GNO as collateral for $DAI got passed. Source
- FTX will list Hubble Protocol ($HBB) spot market. Source
- 21Shares launches Ethereum exchange-traded product tailored to bear market. Source
- Coinbase plans to list $HBAR in mid-October. Source
- Binance bids about $50M in Voyager's asset auction, slightly higher than FTX's bid. Source
- Ripple commits zero carbon emissions by 2040. Source
- Binance has added $ETHW to Binance Convert. Source
- Dogechain launches the decentralized governance platform Dogegress. Source
- Urbit launches Layer1 EVM blockchain UVM. Source
- Blockchain development platform Infura adds support for StarkNet. Source
- Nomad releases cross-chain bridge restart plan. Source
- Arbitrum pays 400 $ETH vulnerability bounty to Anonymous whitehat 0xriptide. Source
- Helium developer Nova Labs inks agreement with T-Mobile and plans to launch Helium Mobile. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- OpenSea will support Ethereum Layer2 scaling solution Arbitrum. Source
- Magic Eden will launch ETH aggregator Magic Ethen. Source
Policy & Regulation
- The European Union has finalized the full text of its landmark Markets in Crypto Assets legislation. Source
- New York Judge orders Tether to document $USDT backing. Source
- US Treasury official says crypto mixers are concern in enforcing sanctions. Source
- NFT gaming studio Vulcan Forged raises $8M in Series A led by SkyBridge Capital. Source
- Web3 games company Immortal Game closed a $12 million Series A round in July led by TCG Crypto. Source
- Crypto analytics platform Messari closed a $35 million Series B round with participation from Coinbase Ventures and others. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.