Crypto Daily Digest - September 5th
On September 5th, Stableswap Wombat Exchange launches the full version. Decentralized derivatives exchange Mycelium launches $MYC Lending. FraxSwap goes live on Dogechain. Perpetual swap exchange Pika Protocol launches liquidity incentive program. EOS Leap 3.1.0 consensus upgrade will happen on September 21st. Copper rebrands to Fjord Foundry and launches NFT LBP product Fjord Drops. Binance will suspend deposits and withdrawals for $ETH and $WETH on multiple networks on September 6th.
Ethereum mainnet Merge countdown: 10 days until the expected date (September 15th).
- FraxSwap goes live on Dogechain. Source
- Acala releases the full trace report of $aUSD error mints incident. Source
- Stableswap Wombat Exchange launches the full version. Source
- Decentralized derivatives exchange Mycelium launches $MYC Lending. Source
- Optimism ecosystem perpetual swap exchange Pika Protocol launches liquidity incentive program. Source
- Alchemix will retire v1 and automatically migrate positions to v2 starting from October 1st. Source
- Kyber Network: The Attacker who returns funds via centralized exchanges by 10:00 UTC on September 6th will receive a 15% bug bounty. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: KyberSwap frontend exploiter already swapped 260,000 $USDC to 13 $WBTC. Source
- CertiK Alert: guardentoken[.] com is a phishing site. Source
- EOS Leap 3.1.0 consensus upgrade will happen on September 21st. Source
Metaverse & NFTs
- Renault Korea and The Sandbox enter into partnership. Source
- NFT watchdog Rug Pull Finder has been exploited by a smart contract vulnerability. Source
- Korea's LG Group will launch NFT marketplace LG Art Lab. Source
- Copper rebrands to Fjord Foundry and launches NFT LBP product Fjord Drops. Source
- SPACE ID will launch .bnb domain public registration on September 13th. Source
- Binance will suspend deposits and withdrawals for $ETH and $WETH on multiple networks on September 6th. Source
- Nigeria plans to create a virtual free zone with Binance. Source
- Binance Convert adds $SNM and $BETH. Source
Policy & Regulation
- Deputy Finance Minister: Bank of Russia and Finance Ministry expect to legalize crypto cross-border payments soon. Source
- Iran has started licensing crypto miners under a new regulatory framework. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.