What Happened on Dec. 15th｜Sui Foundation Announces $SUI Token Allocation
On December 15th, Sui Foundation announced the initial allocation of $SUI, with 20% to be distributed to early contributors. Curve will integrate with zkSync 2.0 mainnet. MetaMask will allow US users to buy $ETH with PayPal.
- Sui Foundation announces $SUI token allocation, with 20% to be distributed to early contributors.
- Curve will integrate with zkSync 2.0 mainnet.
- Amber Group has acquired Singaporean crypto exchange Sparrow.
- FTX has written to the Australian government advocating stricter safeguards for client assets.
- Chainalysis: Crypto markets hit harder by Terra, Celsius and 3AC than FTX
- Binance will delist $MITH, $TRIBE, $REP and $BTCST.
- Crypto derivatives firm Paradigm decides to cut salaries across the board by 15%.
- Amber Group cancels staff bonuses for 2022, Bloomberg reports.
- MetaMask will allow US users to buy $ETH with PayPal.
- Trust Wallet integrates with THORChain to support in-app cross-chain swaps.
- Arbitrum will deprecate the support for Arbitrum Rinkeby on December 20th.
- Oracle network Pyth adds support for KCC.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Animoca Brands will launch the Mocaverse NFT collection.
- Yuga Labs launches a bug bounty program for the public.
- Faculty Group allocates $5 million to the Ocean Protocol Ecosystem Fund.
- Decentralized identity platform Nametag closes a $2 million seed round led by GSRV and OKX Ventures.
- Virtual-pet company Anima closes $3 million in funding led by Polygon Studios and others.
- Is Uniswap NFT Going to Make It?
Use TokenInsight App