What Happened on Dec. 16th｜Amber Group Raises $300M to Deal with Crisis
On December 16th, Amber Group raised $300M in Series C led by Fenbushi Capital US. Auditing firm Mazars paused all work for crypto clients. FTX asked court permission to sell off 4 subsidiaries, including LedgerX. Aztec raised $100M in Series B led by a16z.
- Expirable contracts protocol Contango goes live on Arbitrum.
- Perpetual DEX Firefly Exchange launches on BobaBeam.
- Cosmos-based launchpad Eclipse Pad will deploy on Sei.
- Auditing firm Mazars pauses all work for crypto clients.
- CZ: Delist $MITH fully complies with Binance terms and conditions.
- FTX asks court permission to sell off 4 subsidiaries, including LedgerX.
- US Fed will lift the interest rate 3 times next year, Goldman Sachs forecasts.
- Cosmos-based smart contract platform Injective integrates with Wormhole.
- Cross-chain interoperability network Axelar integrates with Celo.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Optimism launches Optimism NFT to represent user identity across the ecosystem.
- Data: Trump Digital Trading Cards revenue exceeds $4.35M, 255 wallets minted over 45 NFTs.
- Web3 domain provider Unstoppable Domains will integrate with Etherscan and Polygonscan.
- Venture capital firm DWF Labs has announced a strategic investment and partnership with metaverse platform Mars Labs.
Policy & Regulation
- Genesis Unit joins FTX Creditors Committee.
- SBF files new bail application in the Bahamas Supreme Court.
- Crypto.com has secured a Payment Institution License from the Central Bank of Brazil.
- Amber Group raises $300M in Series C led by Fenbushi Capital US.
- Aztec raises $100M in Series B led by a16z.
- Crypto payment company Utorg raises $5M in a seed round co-led by Dragonfly and others.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands