What Happened on Dec. 19th｜Binance US Wins Bid to Acquire Voyager Assets
On December 19th, Voyager announced an agreement for Binance.US to acquire its assets. Yuga Labs hired former Activision Blizzard president Daniel Alegre as the new CEO. Doodles co-founder said Doodles 2 closed beta will start sometime in 2023.
- Ren 1.0 Network will be shutting down on December 20th.
- Hooked Protocol will deploy a new uHGT token contract and make token migration.
- Quantitative trading firm mgnr's tweets are gone, and mgnr.eth-labeled address currently holds 0.097 $ETH.
- Data: Three Arrows Capital withdrew 2,000 $ETH from Binance.
- Voyager announces an agreement for Binance.US to acquire its assets.
- 57.5% of voters agree that Elon Musk should step down as head of Twitter.
- Binance acquires Indonesian crypto exchange Tokocrypto.
- OKX resumes trading service, and will compensate affected users and implement multicloud deployment.
- Gate.io deposits and withdrawals are back to normal.
- Smart contract wallet UniPass is deployed on Scroll testnet.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Yuga Labs hires former Activision Blizzard president Daniel Alegre as new CEO.
- NFT aggregated marketplace Element will launch LaunchPad.
- Doodles co-founder: Doodles 2 closed beta starts sometime in 2023.
- Hardware wallet developer Foundation Devices raises $7M in a seed round led by Polychain Capital.
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands