What Happened on Dec. 20th｜Polygon Co-Founder Launches Web3 Accelerator Beacon
On December 20th, Polygon co-founder launched Web3 startup accelerator Beacon. Axelar launched a $60m startup ecosystem program. Sushi DAO agreed to direct all fees generated by the SushiSwap DEX to the protocol's treasury. Binance joined the Executive Committee of the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
- Waves founder will launch a new stablecoin and a $USDN situation resolution plan.
- Amber Group: the critical vulnerability in Mai Finance's vault has been fixed.
- Sushi DAO votes to direct all fees generated by the SushiSwap DEX to the protocol's treasury.
- Drift Protocol V2 is now live on open mainnet.
- Mojito Markets pauses protocol development due to FTX crash.
- Helio Protocol resumes functions except for liquidation.
- Across Protocol launches governance system.
- a16z Crypto Funds still have billions to deploy, says co-founder Chris Dixon.
- OKX will list $BNB for spot trading.
- Market making firm Auros filed an application for bankruptcy protection.
- BlockFi asks the US Bankruptcy Court to allow users to withdraw from their wallet accounts.
- 5 wallets tied to QuadrigaCX moved around 104 $BTC recently.
- Aptos ecosystem wallet Martian enters into partnership with MoonPay.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Facebook's Meta will devote 20% of costs to Metaverse next year.
Policy & Regulation
- Binance joins the Executive Committee of the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
- Gate US receives licenses to operate in several US states.
- Polygon co-founder launches Web3 startup accelerator Beacon.
- Bitcoin development company Layer 2 Labs raises $3M in a seed round.
- DeFi structured product Pods closes $5.6 million seed round with IOSG involved.
- Arrakis Finance closes a $4 million seed funding round with Uniswap Labs Ventures involved.
- Axelar launches a $60m startup ecosystem program.
Use TokenInsight App