What Happened on Dec. 21st｜Uniswap Partners with MoonPay to Support Users Purchasing Crypto with Fiat
On December 21st, Uniswap partners with MoonPay to support users purchasing Crypto assets with fiat. Raydium is willing to offer the attacker more than 15% of the stolen funds as whitehat bounty. Elon Musk says he'll resign as Twitter CEO when he finds a successor. MetaMask Swaps adds support for Optimism and Arbitrum. Arbitrum deprecates support for Arbitrum Rinkeby. SBF signs extradition papers, and will fly to the US on Wednesday.
- Uniswap partners with MoonPay to support users purchasing Crypto assets with fiat.
- Structured product protocol Y2K Finance launches its token $Y2K.
- Raydium releases user compensation proposal, details of compensation to be announced in the future.
- Raydium is willing to offer the attacker more than 15% of the stolen funds as whitehat bounty.
- Ankr: exploit of $aBNBc is due to a malicious supply chain attack by a former team member.
- Kana Labs launches a liquid staking aggregator.
- 50,500,000 $XRP transferred from Bitso to unknown wallet.
- Bitcoin miner Core Scientific files for bankruptcy protection.
- Coinbase's slump to an all-time low sends market cap below Dogecoin.
- Online investing platform Superhero cancels merger with Swyftx citing regulatory scrutiny.
- Auros said it applied for "Light Touch" provisional liquidation with expected resumption of normal operations following successful restructuring.
- FTX has over $1b in cash, says FTX executives.
- Elon Musk says he'll resign as Twitter CEO when he finds a successor.
- MetaMask Swaps adds support for Optimism and Arbitrum.
- Arbitrum deprecates support for Arbitrum Rinkeby.
- The Nomad Bridge is now relaunched.
- Bybit becomes a data provider on the Pyth network.
Metaverse & NFTs
- ConsenSys launches the NFT greeting card app Soulflake.
Policy & Regulation
- UK Advertising Regulator bans Crypto.com promotions on Facebook.
- SBF signs extradition papers, and will fly to the US on Wednesday.
- Coinbase registers as a Virtual Asset Service Provider in Ireland.
- Democrats’ Senate Majority PAC plans to return $3 million in donations from former FTX executives.
- Mask Network acquires Mastodon instance Pawoo.net.
Use TokenInsight App