What Happened on Dec. 23rd｜SBF Released on $250M Bail
On December 23rd, Sam Bankman-Fried was released on $250M bail. The Graph migrated its billing contract to Arbitrum. Avalanche upgraded to "Banff 5" to introduce direct communication between subnets. Synthetix launched Synthetix Perps V2 for perpetual futures trading.
- Synthetix launches Synthetix Perps V2 for perpetual futures trading.
- The Graph migrates its billing contract to Arbitrum.
- Ren DAO votes to approve proposal regarding setting up Ren Foundation and minting new Ren tokens.
- Ethical crypto hackers won $52 million in bug bounties via Immunefi in 2022.
- Bifrost launches $BNC's liquid staking derivative $vBNC.
- OKX publishes the second Proof-of-Reserves, promises monthly publication.
- Sam Bankman-Fried was released on $250M bail.
- Avalanche upgrades to 'Banff 5' to introduce direct communication between subnets.
- Kava is now live on Axelar Network.
Metaverse & NFTs
- OpenSea CEO wants to work with Apple on NFT apps.
- OpenSea blocks Cuban artists and collectors from its platform, citing U.S. Sanctions law.
- ApolloX's OAT NFT holders get whitelisting access to its new product.
Policy & Regulation
- Marshall Islands passed a new law recognizing DAOs as limited liability companies.
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands