What Happened on Dec. 29th｜FTX Used $200M of Customer Funds for Two Venture Investments, SEC Says
On December 29th, the SEC said FTX made two $100 million venture investments using customer funds. The two firms might be Mysten Labs, the company behind Sui, and fintech company Dave. Liquidity protocol Vader is sunsetting, and will return protocol's funds to $VADER and $USDV holders. Uniswap total trading volume was over $620 billion in 2022.
- Liquidity protocol Vader is sunsetting, and will return protocol's funds to $VADER and $USDV holders.
- Wombat Exchange partners with Frax Finance.
- Data: Uniswap total trading volume over $620 billion in 2022.
- Token distribution platform Streamflow is live on Aptos mainnet.
- FTX Japan has released an update on the return of user assets.
- Late Nexon CEO's $6.7 million worth of cryptocurrencies was stolen by hackers.
- Binance to perform wallet maintenance for BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2).
Metaverse & NFTs
- Data: NFT project Pudgy Penguins floor price drops back to 6.5 $ETH.
Policy & Regulation
- California regulator warns of 17 crypto websites suspected of fraud.
- SEC: FTX diverted $200 million of customer money for two venture deals.
- Former Tongan MP: Newly appointed Fijian Prime Minister is a Bitcoin supporter.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App